• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

the new kingdom hearts(read people)

Ok these theories are really well thought out and everything but the problem is that when deep dive came out we made billions of theories(I know I did). Well anyways most of us where only half correct. If somebody said they're theory was correct i'd bet against it. See whats the point of...
  2. O

the secret is now being revealed

hey i was watching the secret ending for kingdom hearts 2 and i notcied something they said, ''the keyblade brought ruin,and it saved the world'' so do you think that maybe that video is like the end of kingdom hearts 2 but its that guys side of the story.... my other theory is that the dragon...
  3. O

secret movie and kh3 giveaways,read and find out

Ok I came up with this idea a while back but I thought I should research them a little. Well i didnt really get a chance to research it but im very curious. Here it goes.. When Namura said that the game wouldnt be in the same order as the Kingdom Hearts games had been. Well I was thinking that...
  4. O

I Got It I Got It!! The Secret Movie!! Read This!!!!!!!

OK I THINK I MIGHT HAVE GOTTEN IT!!!in kh2 rikus sword had a wing on the handle and on the tip of the blade.but if you watch the secret video rikus sword didnt have the wing,wich means it took place before kh2!
  5. O

memory-maybe link to kh3

i was just playing kh2,and i noticed something very strange....in twilight town at the mansion where all the pods are,there was an examine button on a couple of the pods(wich were not soras,donalds,or goofys) and one said ''this hasnt been used in a while'' and ''there is evidence this was used...
  6. O

*tetsuya namura secret video* PLEASE READ

ok people keep saying namura made an interview about the secret video,well i saw the one on the home page about what he's planning but i didnt see one about the secret video.does someone have a link to the interview on the secret video??
  7. O

*secret video theory* READ

Hey I just came up with a theory.People are saying the video is a spin off for kh3.Then people are saying ''its in the past'' ''its in the fusture''..Well what if the videos part of the ending for kh3? I mean think about it,in deep dive they showed Kairi on the island watching a meteor like...
Back