• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. L

Track

Anyone in track? I am, this is my first year ^^ I'm a 7th grader. I am a sprinter and jumper. I'm doing the 4x100 relay, 4x400 relay and possibly the long jump, I don't know. In the 4x100 relay, my team got 57 seconds. Pretty good for my age. In the 4x400 relay, my team got 4 minutes and 58...
  2. L

My Guide To Summons *Spoilers*

My Guide to Summons Yep, another guide. I just want to help people out. Remember, these are my guides, don't copy without permission, and argue all you want. In Kingdom Hearts II, there are summons you can use. Each one with their own special techniques and qualities. In this guide, I will be...
  3. L

My Glitch at End of The World

I saw someone else do this, and I wanted to try, and I was successful. It's a very interesting glitch. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JHUMaFCviI
  4. L

How to beat Sephiroth (Spoilers, I guess)

How to beat Sephiroth This is a thread, on how to beat Sephiroth, if anyone is stuck. This is My way on defeating him. Argue all you want, but this was an awesome strategy. How and Where to find him He is at the Dark Depths. A little bit beyond where the Heartless War tookplace. Past the...
  5. L

Anyone like cheese?

I like cheese, my favorite is cheddar. What do you like =p
  6. L

Hello

Hello, I am lSoral. If you go to KHU forums, you'll probably know me. Anyways, I just wanted to join for fun, I might post here and then. I just want to help people out on KH2. I beat it 98% on standard, and starting Proud. I got 23 seconds on Poster Duty (But my video says 24 seconds, but I...
Back