• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

Waiting Game

Uhm, i don't know if anyone noticed this before, or even if it already has a thread of it, but when i turned my ps2 on with KH2 in it, there's the menu: -New Game -Load or something like that, well, before i could even play, my mom called me to call my brother, so i was like, "aw man!", but i...
  2. C

KH Obssession

A whatever thread. Can you prove you truly fandomize and go fangirliness or fanboyishness for Kingdom Hearts? How? Ah i don't know if this is vewy obssessed, but printing all screenshots from KH2 and running out of ink...i think i was so crazy at that time.
  3. C

Square-Enix or Disney?

I was wondering if Kingdom Hearts are under Disney...because i'm quite unsure about it, the one who directed it is Nomura, the guy who picked voices is Nomura, the man who made Goofy and Donald not just kiddie cartoons but main characters also is by Nomura... and...shouldn't KH be at least shown...
  4. C

Ohayo! my name is Cy-chan!

Ohayo again!!! Let's start with... Name: Cynel Age: 19 *younger* i live in: behind u! you can call me Cy-chan, ok? i love: Yellowcard, Utada Hikaru, Japanese guy named K_ _ -kun, loves Roxas very much, likes pink, green and blue, loves Clerith, Mimato, SoraxKairi, RoxasxNamine, smileys in...
Back