• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

How do I unlock the secret ending in FM+

I beat critical mode but nothing happened...what do I do?
  2. M

Fanfiction ► Kingdomhearts: Dawn Of Sorrows (DOS)

I'm guessing this fan fic just didnt cut it with you guys so if you think I shold just drop this fan fic... then plz tell me there are others I have in mind anyway... tell if I should continue or drop plz... thank you
  3. M

yay new reader finally lol thanks for coming...probably wont be on for a while today btu I'll have chapter 5 on my mind. thanks guys
  4. M

HOW DID YOU KNOW WHO HE IS?! lol jk no its not Michael Jackson yeah I'll def put up Chappie 4 its already done I was just waiting for comments on three.. five is still in its first stages dont know when it will be done. heres chappie 4 though ENJOY! Chapter 4: Disney Castle Xigbar walks...
  5. M

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

*new reader* and OMG that took forever I read that whole thing from begining till now in one shot AMAZING STORY! I love it....deserves movie rights lol seriously it does keep up the good work can't wait for the nest chappie
  6. M

anyone who reads please comment the story with any thoughts..I'm really trying to kick it up a notch so it can be one of the good stories thanks rate and comment after reading plz ^^
  7. M

must keep my thread alive dont wanna to get lost in the forever fan fic dungeon lol
  8. M

Well I have edited chapter 3 so hopefully the grammer is better even though I think there is one thing you guys might point out but we'll just wait and see since I was already starting chapter 4 while editing 3 it should be done soon..I don't know when I will post it up though well here is...
  9. M

okay thanks..I'll edit up chapter 3 and then I'll post it up.
  10. M

For those of you who are actually reading my fan fic I have chapter 3 up and ready for post and begining chapter 4 I'm not rushing the story I just have all the free time in the world right now so im just writing. thanks for those of you who are reading. comment on chapter 2 and I'll post...
  11. M

I was going to put chapter 3 up tonight but I want to wait until I get feed back on chapter 2 so once I receive some comments on chapter 2 I will post up chapter 3. thanks goodnight
  12. M

whats the name of keyblade that you get from beating roxas?

Does anyone know? Just Wondering
  13. M

Here is the second chapter I tried to use the advicce that you guys gave me thanks. Enjoy! Chapter 2: Mystery in Twilight Town Kirux then stands up before Xemnas. “I have a mission for you number VII, I want you to…” Fades out…. In Twilight Town Sora and Kairi both appear from a dark portal in...
  14. M

sorry I posted this by mistake I posted up the edited one below
  15. M

I actually wrote this story I long time ago..Im just trying to remember as much as I can so im kind of new to fan fic again if you have any advice plz feel free to tell me...
  16. M

Prolouge: We find our heroes back on Destiny Islands where life has been just like it was before. Riku was sitting on the tree, Sora would hang out in the secret place but kairi's llife on the island was a little different because of the fact that Sora was so concentrated on that letter from...
  17. M

question about FM+ how do I unlock the ES?

oh thanks actually I just read the sticky thread of how to do it thanks anyway though thread closed
  18. M

question about FM+ how do I unlock the ES?

can someone plz help me? I've done everything but beat xemnas and the org rematch...what do I have to do?
  19. M

Need help I have FM+ and I just got limit form

How do I level up Limit Form? do I have to kill anything specific or what do I have to do?
  20. M

A thought about connection between xeahnort and Terra

I was thinking It was said that Terra had a connection to Xeahnort even that he possibly may be xeahnort in the past. I was thinking now that maybe it really is Xeahnort because If he had no memory of what happened then how would he remember his name being Terra. Just A thought
Back