• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Ending of Roxas' segment

was it me or did anyone else realize that when sora comes back to Twilight town...they are still on Summer Vacation....and they ask him if he did the homework... it just doesnt make any sense...
  2. O

Xehanorts heartless...what bout the rest of org

like the title suggests......maybe its just me....but it just hit me....Xehanort's heartless was defeated in KH1...his nobody in...KH2....Organization XIII had 13 members...aside from roxas thats 12.... so shouldnt there be like umm 11 more evil strong super heartless somewhere out there...and...
  3. O

Zexion.

umm wait so if he shows up in COM....what exactly happens? how are we introduced...what does he do?
  4. O

Organization XIII questions (SPOILERS I GUESS)

In TWTNW Xigbar makes a passsing referance to other keybearers...what exactly does he say again?
  5. O

Zexion.

sorry...i beat KH and KH2...but i never was introduced to this character....a picture maybe? or a more detailed description with when and where he comes up would be really nice...wow i feel like a noob...sorry, dont know y
  6. O

A question about keyblades

umm...i dont know y but i just got a reallllllly wierd thought. In kh1...when leon holds the keyblade sora holds out his hand and it reappears in his hands. But in KH2 the keyblade appears when u attack and a light is surrounding it...so....where does the keyblade go when its inactive?
  7. O

TN - Full Interview bout KH3 - real this time

After the ending, there's a secret movie this time, too. What exactly is the movie trying to tell? I actually have a solid idea on what the movie's setting will be in my head. In the previous game's secret movie, I wasn't even sure if I would be making a sequel or not, so some parts of it were...
  8. O

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers*** well personally i started a thread with my own explanation to the entire secret ending its right here http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=53281
  9. O

They messsed up! *BIG SPOILER*

lol guys......lets make this plain and simple.... they didnt mess up....roxas was always in the computerized version or TT...so even if he distroyed the computer in the computer version of TT.....the real main computer in the real town was perfectly functional and can transport u back and to...
  10. O

I know where the secret ending takes place!

lol ok sorry...im new to the whole forum experience......btw check out my theory.... http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?t=53281 its brand new and i think i got most of what its all about
  11. O

The Secret Video is all about....OMG NO WAY?

post all ideas of the secret ending here http://youtube.com/watch?v=hlbrQLhNKzI&search=kingdom%20hearts%202%20secret%20ending ^ thats the secret ending (english) ok so heres my theory: ok my theory for what the ending means....focus on the video based on the above URL.... if u notice...the...
  12. O

Birth by sleep

for those of u who think that xehanorts is dead and my last post wouldnt make sence..............."it all begins with birth by sleep"...xehanorts nobody and heartless were both destroyed....he is no more....well much like final fantacy...i doubt they will get rid of a character that quickly...
  13. O

Birth by sleep

i do recall in COM that forgotten memories are "like sleeping memories...they are remembered at the right time" i think that Xehanorts sleeping heart gives birth to a whole array of memories....thus KH3...please keep in mind the "Xehanorts Memory" quote as well as the fact that Xehanort did what...
  14. O

I know where the secret ending takes place!

lol u guys are wayyyy behind... check some posts b4 u make ur own http://forums.khinsider.com/showthread.php?p=1258567#post1258567 look at my first post on this page
  15. O

KH2 secret video *SPOILERS*

wow thats really intresting... but that doesnt explain a lot of questions "Memory of Xehanort"??? the camera angle fade......the monster that is slain by the first seen knight....how soras keyblade got there.... a lot of questions would be unanswered in your theories...thanks for agreeing witht...
  16. O

Fanfiction ► ~*Memories of a Past Life*~ (Xehanort's Story)

nicely done GG :) nicely done...im intreaged...u sure have a way with words
  17. O

hmm intresting point...but i must say...roxas wasnt born when sora was asleep...so he doesnt really apply to the whole "birth by sleep" theory...but i do recall in COM that forgotten memories are "like sleeping memories...they are remembered at the right time" i think that Xehanorts sleeping...
  18. O

lol im sorry just had brain farts of ideas
  19. O

whats sig?
  20. O

lol just to quote what i previously said to answer your question
Back