• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. O

Xehanorts heartless...what bout the rest of org

like the title suggests......maybe its just me....but it just hit me....Xehanort's heartless was defeated in KH1...his nobody in...KH2....Organization XIII had 13 members...aside from roxas thats 12.... so shouldnt there be like umm 11 more evil strong super heartless somewhere out there...and...
  2. O

A question about keyblades

umm...i dont know y but i just got a reallllllly wierd thought. In kh1...when leon holds the keyblade sora holds out his hand and it reappears in his hands. But in KH2 the keyblade appears when u attack and a light is surrounding it...so....where does the keyblade go when its inactive?
  3. O

TN - Full Interview bout KH3 - real this time

After the ending, there's a secret movie this time, too. What exactly is the movie trying to tell? I actually have a solid idea on what the movie's setting will be in my head. In the previous game's secret movie, I wasn't even sure if I would be making a sequel or not, so some parts of it were...
  4. O

The Secret Video is all about....OMG NO WAY?

post all ideas of the secret ending here http://youtube.com/watch?v=hlbrQLhNKzI&search=kingdom%20hearts%202%20secret%20ending ^ thats the secret ending (english) ok so heres my theory: ok my theory for what the ending means....focus on the video based on the above URL.... if u notice...the...
Back