• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. nelly <3

Uggs are so ugly.

I should be used to all the spam now but everytime I see a new post, I feel like: Despite how slow KHI has been lately, all I want to do to is post enjoyably. I know the mods do what they can, and thank you. It's no one's fault but bots that keep trying to sell us things. Just saying...
  2. nelly <3

People should be banned from saying "I'm leaving"

Because nobody really leaves from KHI. <- Here's living proof. Hai thar. again. :/ :confused:
  3. nelly <3

Kay you guise I'm leaving.

I need to focus on my real like. I don't have a real reason to be here. But then again, nobody really does. I only pop in now to check my inbox but ehhh. lol, it's not like there's other forms of communication. I won't miss this forum but I know I'll be back eventually just like everybody...
  4. nelly <3

Help/Support ► So Sad... Even as an adult...

Sometimes I feel so ugly I feel like ripping my skin off *words taken by Reflection* but seriously that's no joke right there. But sometimes, I put my best clothes on apply a layer of perfect makeup, go out with my friends and I feel like the most good looking person in the world. Most of the...
  5. nelly <3

Help/Support ► Death of Pets

My dog just died last week. If you read the above post he had epilepsy. It was like 5 in the morning he had a seizure and it just never stopped. The seizure lasted 20 minutes and it just wouldn't stop. I was working at the moment, and it was like everything just went away from underneath in an...
  6. nelly <3

Are YOU getting KH3D?

To put it simply, I am going to get me KH3D BUT i need to get me a DS first. hahhh. :| [/fail]
  7. nelly <3

Dream Drop Distance Demo Out Now!

Saw it on ABC family. Oh I love them I can't wait till I get DDD. It was the original KH commercial that did it all for me. I instantly went to Gamestop right after I saw this: tlshfLBbpJs Old School.
  8. nelly <3

Help/Support ► tell me i'm not being unreasonable

He needs to grow some balls and get over it. this is usually a lie. giiirlll, just keep ignoring him until one day when you least expect it, when you see him at school just pretend he's not there. flirt with other guys, look your best and be like boooyah. no wonder why you broke up with him...
  9. nelly <3

Help/Support ► Need to get taller. :o

You're only 15, you have a long way to go (puberty) so don't worry too much about it. You have yet to experience growth spurt. Which is were you start getting taller out of nowhere, if you haven't gone through it yet - expect to go through it soon. Probably not around this summer but soon.
  10. nelly <3

Music ► Lana del Rey

Her voice is absolute heaven, I know I can't be the only one in this thread that likes her: JRWox-i6aAk 2Sy9EjnArEI discuss & enjoy ~~
  11. nelly <3

Kingdom Hearts- ranked #55 amongst G4's Top 100 games

Mario Brothers will always be legend, but I'm pretty glad to see KH made it (nearly half way) but I think it's an excellent game. It deserves a little bit more credit But hands down. I thought KH2 was even better ?_? does that make me a bad person?>
  12. nelly <3

NEW THREAD.

NEW POST:
  13. nelly <3

Help/Support ► Personal issues of a sort.

You're 17, it's normal. I'm twenty one and I still get like that till the day. I keep my sex life away from my 'life'. As far as the misconception of "the more you do it the less you want it" Uhhhhh, to answer your question that varies from person to person. I'm gonna be honest and say...
  14. nelly <3

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

It's not about the voices ~ it's about the graphics! :D
  15. nelly <3

KH3D Software Showcase Trailer! (Now on eShop)

Re: Kingdom Hearts 3D Trailer now in eShop! Seriously, I think we've been waiting too long.
  16. nelly <3

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

Can I have your autograph? lol Thanks so much for uploading this, it's great! Cake! <3
  17. nelly <3

Help/Support ► Packaging Problem

I used to work for UPS and we never looked through the boxes. So, unless if someone opens it by mistake. It's not gonna be a big deal.
  18. nelly <3

So yesterday was my 21st birthday...,

I have a massive hangover and I have to work within a couple of hours. Anyone know how to get rid of them? help.
  19. nelly <3

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

this gave me the chills. It's been YEARS since I've played KH and then only games I've played have been KHI and KHII. DDD is getting me pretty excited! :D
  20. nelly <3

KHInsider @ E3 2012!

That's be like so epic. Vip access only. Legit. ^ This just looks amazing.
Back