• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. nelly <3

Uggs are so ugly.

I should be used to all the spam now but everytime I see a new post, I feel like: Despite how slow KHI has been lately, all I want to do to is post enjoyably. I know the mods do what they can, and thank you. It's no one's fault but bots that keep trying to sell us things. Just saying...
  2. nelly <3

People should be banned from saying "I'm leaving"

Because nobody really leaves from KHI. <- Here's living proof. Hai thar. again. :/ :confused:
  3. nelly <3

Kay you guise I'm leaving.

I need to focus on my real like. I don't have a real reason to be here. But then again, nobody really does. I only pop in now to check my inbox but ehhh. lol, it's not like there's other forms of communication. I won't miss this forum but I know I'll be back eventually just like everybody...
  4. nelly <3

Music ► Lana del Rey

Her voice is absolute heaven, I know I can't be the only one in this thread that likes her: JRWox-i6aAk 2Sy9EjnArEI discuss & enjoy ~~
  5. nelly <3

NEW THREAD.

NEW POST:
  6. nelly <3

So yesterday was my 21st birthday...,

I have a massive hangover and I have to work within a couple of hours. Anyone know how to get rid of them? help.
  7. nelly <3

Health thread.

So we're not all certified doctors here but I figured, we could give each a little bit of advice here and there regarding health issues. I don't want this thread to become just about me, so post away for those needing a little help with issues here and there. Be creative! (but don't fake your...
  8. nelly <3

Destinations!

Ok KHI, as you all know - it's that wonderful time of the year again! It's summmerrr! (I know I couldn't be any more excited!) School is out, & the heat has begun! So, knowing that we have like (3 months of doing nothing) what are you planning on doing this summer? gonna go on vacation? or will...
  9. nelly <3

KHI APPRECIATION THREAD.

Dearest KHI, I just wanted to say thank you for keeping me out of facebook. I hate that site. I know find myself wasting even more time on the internet thanks to here D: - Nelly <3 Describe how KHI changed your life here:
  10. nelly <3

Music ► What influences your taste in music?

Just as the title says, I'm curious to know more the reasons of why we like a certain type of music. Every individual has a different taste, and that's great cause music is something we listen to every day. It plays a big part into our personality, so it's a big part of our lives. As we post...
  11. nelly <3

Post a picture.... of your pet!

That's if you have one of course. I don't think I've seen a thread like this. Considering we're all here already posting the most degrading pictures of ourselves like we have no shame on the post your pic thread/ facebook. How about showing off your cute four legged friend? :D I'll start...
  12. nelly <3

Resuscitating from the dead

Hello...... It's been over a year since my last post but six years since I've been here, I'm old D: Honestly doubt anybody remembers me, with the exception of a couple members cause I have them as facebook friends. To introduce myself, my real name IS nelly, I'll turn 21 in 21 days, I don't...
  13. nelly <3

Best Music Videos.

As the title says, Post the best music videos you've ever seen. KOnL5c8LMqM A63VwWz1ij0 1] Micheal Jackson - Earth Song 2] Paramore - Brick by Boring Brick 3] FOALS- Spanish Sahara 4] Daft Punk- Around the World 5] Racing Rats - the Editors 6] Pat Benatar- Love is a Battlefield 7] Miley...
  14. nelly <3

Help/Support ► Hey you guys....

So it's pretty rare for me to post in this section of the forums cause i usually figure my stuff out by myself. I don't really like asking for help. But anywhom, I'm stuck in a situation where I REALLY don't know what to do or say. And I need your guys' suggestions cause i can't figure this...
  15. nelly <3

Oh dear, Sephora is here! :)

So hey everybody! just to reintroduce myself. My name is sephora, or nelly (which I don't mind getting called either one). I'm 18, love to talk and whatnot. I'm not a new member here, I've been here for almost 4 yrs. I admit I did went MIA for a while. (Laptop malfunction) haven't been able to...
  16. nelly <3

the guessing game.

what's that in my hand?
  17. nelly <3

oh yeah.

im back. :) hai.
  18. nelly <3

omg guess wat.

i've been here 3 yrs (4/19). O:
  19. nelly <3

The Soloist

Robert Downey Jr, Jamie Foxx YouTube - The Soloist Trailer The Soloist | Official Movie Site and Trailer | April 24, 2009
  20. nelly <3

Temp Leave.

expect four months on this one. due to some family issues and alot of crazy shit going on right now in my life. i don't think i can find the time to be on khi. my stepdad's being a real bugger. in short words: we never got along, and now things are out of hand. i'm probably moving over to...
Back