• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Chaser Revealed?

Yeah, can anyoen clear up if this is a fake or not to me please? If it's real then holy bananas. Sorry if this has been posted already but just wondering if it's real or not...
  2. T

1000 Orbs - Maniac Mode?

How the hell do you do this? I'm having so much trouble, the most I get is around 275. My friend and I really want to know so do you think you could give us some tips?
  3. T

I Noticed Something...

My theory is that the letter that comes from King Mickey at the end of Kingdom Hearts 2 has not been written after the gang defeats Xemnas. In Disnye Castle, if you look at the desk it readsA letter to someone.' Knowing how Nomura likes to put in little subtle things in his games, do you think...
  4. T

Where Can I Find Bulky Vendors?

I have the LE SG and everything, yet I still can't find those pesky Bulky Vendors. Where can I go to find them? I've heard Candy Cane Lane but when I go there I don't see them.
  5. T

The Official Gummi Ship Chat Thread

This is basically a thread where you can talk about the amazing Gummi Ship mini-game in Kingdom Hearts 2. I love this part of the game to death. It seems so amazing and well done, and I become addicted to beating my best scores. So, where are all the Gummi Ship fans hiding? This is totally...
  6. T

FAQ: Magic and Summons

This guide will teach you where to find, or obtain, all the 'elements' used in upgrading your spells. Most are obtained through the storyline, but you may miss some by bypassing certain areas. It will also give you a great rundown on the summons and where to obtain each. Fire - 1) Defend the...
Back