• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

The Nobodies and their Sombodies

THESE ARE ALL 100 PERCENT TRUE! AFTER CAREFUL RESEARCH AND COMPILED EVIDENCE, THIS IS WHAT I GOT. I HAVE ALSO CONSULTED OFFICIAL WEBSITES AND KH EXPERTS (AKA, MY FANGIRL BUDDIES WHO KNOW EVERYTHING KH) Roxas- Sora Axel - Riku (It's true! Riku DID become a heartless!) Namine- Kairi Xeaonhart...
  2. R

Which Rikku form do you like better?

Which form of Rikku do you like better? FF-X or FF-X2? I like FF X Better. But, that's just meh.
  3. R

Official "I beat KH2" thread

You beat KH2? I have! If you have joined the alliance, no matter what mode, post it here! Brag! Laugh! Rub it in!
  4. R

Post All Ure Fave Pairings Here.

I go for SoraxRiku personally, but that's just me. And be grateful: SoraxKairi fans and KairixRiku fans will be taken in stride for I respect your opinions people!1:D
  5. R

Mistakes in KH2

Awright, if u noticed mistakes in any KH game you can list 'em here. (Why do u need my conformation?) 1. Riku's eyes are green! They're supposed to be blue! (in KH2) 2. Some words have no subtitles. 3. Riku seems to be the only one who gains a normal shoe size!!!
  6. R

Places U Can See The Kh2 Ad (us)

I found and narrowed down the channels in the US where you can see the KH2 commercial the most: 1. Fuse 2. G4- Gaming Network 3. Any MTV network (except for MTV hits) 4. Comedy Central 5. Most music networks 6. Cartoon Network 7. Toon Disney...
  7. R

Somebody! Anybody! Heeelllpp!!!

Someone Please Help Meh!!! How Do I Upload Pics From "my Pictures" Into My Siggy?! What If I Cant Relocate The Picture??? Pleeasseee!! halp!!!
Back