• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

/~\ Face Down Fanclub /~\

you all knew it was a matter of time before someone made him a club. ^>^ this fanclub is for my friend facey and if you all like him then come on in ^<^
  2. S

yay im back ^>^

hey everyone im finally back. i have been getting on every other day lately but now its official! so hi to all my friends and new memebers
  3. S

Farewell everyone

i have been thinking lately and i have decided to leave KHInsider. I'm in the 9th grade now and the work is really getting hard and coming here has made my grades slip a little so im gonna leave untill the summer. so Goodbye everyone
  4. S

Favorite Dealy Sin

what is your fav deadly sin? i juss got bored and saw FMA so i asked mine is envy because i can be envious sometimes
  5. S

Zelda Vs Link

who would win? a princess elf with unbeliveable magical powers or a warrior with great fighting skills? i say zelda becasue isnt she the one who fought ganandorf to weaken him down so link could finish him off? you decide^>^
  6. S

Wait a minute

does anyone like the song wait a minute song? or heard it? its the 3rd song one the pu$$ycat dolls CD and its their 6th song they made a video for so do any of you guys like it? here is the video if you havent heard it...
  7. S

~^}{ The Sailor Moon Fanclub}{^~

like omg i love this show i havent watched it in forever and since i love this show so much i made a fan club for it^.^ if you want to join then join^.^ if you dont then leave kay?
  8. S

Lobomon Vs Agunimon

ok ouy of these two who do you think would win? me say lobomon cause his light attacks would blind agunimon so he could finsih him off
  9. S

Sailor Mars vs Sailor Venus

ok who do you guys think would win out of these two sailor scouts from sailor moon? i think venus will cause one her love chain encircle is really hard to avoid
  10. S

love like winter

ok how many people here have heard the song love like winter bye AFI? i love it it is thier best one ever the video is so cool plus davey is gorgeous
  11. S

demyx and larxene vs axel and roxas

who you guys think will win? im going with demyx and larxene she will take out roxas and demyx will take out axel plz dont vote on who your fav is vote on who will win
  12. S

Larxene Vs Xigbar

who do you think would win? i think larxene would i know xigbar is really tough but i think she can take him down. what do all of you guys say?
  13. S

~{}The New Tifa Lockhart Fanclub{}~

my friend made this club when he was tifa14 and i think the other one got deleted or smoething so i decided to make a new one to revive that one so join all who love/like tifa^^
  14. S

Larxene Vs Axel

ok everyone who do you think would win between axel and larxene? i personally think larxene would cause shes faster than him and her attacks are strong axel is a good fighter but larxene is too oh and if your gonna vote actually vote for the one you think would win not for the one who is your...
  15. S

Xigbar

yea i know this is kinda stupid and you can close this when i get and answer or if i do get ont but its been bugging me forever but what does xigbar say when you fight him he something re-load or something like that does anyone know what he says?
  16. S

Hades

ok i need help with Hades on the riku part can annyone give me some advice on him?
  17. S

marluxia the first fight

ok i got CoM last night when i came home and im on the marluxia firts fight and hes hard so can anyone give me some help on how to beat him? if ya can i would greatly apreciate it
  18. S

~:~^^The PCD Fanclub^^~:~

hi everyone this is a fanclub for the pu$$ycat dolls^^ everyone is welcome but if they have something bad about PCD then they cant join yea i no harsh but this is basicly a fanclub for them so even i u dont like them u can still join juss no talking bad about them k? Owner-ME...
Back