• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Heavy Rain

It's been a LONG time since we've heard ANYTHING about this game. Since 2006 I think. But now some new info, pics, and a short trailer has been released for it. I personally think this game is gonna be amazing. Heavy Rain: The Origami Killer Impressions - PlayStation 3 News at GameSpot
  2. S

Japanese movies

I'm not sure if I should put this here or media but whatever. Do you watch japanese movies? If so, which is your favorite one? Mine would definitely be Battle Royale! BR2 wasn't near as good but it was still a decent movie.
  3. S

The Last Remnant

A while back there was a lot of talk about one of Square-Enix's newest games, The Last Remnant. I've started thinking about the game and I noticed I haven't heard any news on it for months. The last I've seen anything about the game was at TGS when the 2nd trailer was revealed. Does anyone have...
  4. S

Bobobo-bobo-bobo

I just started watching the show and now I'm addicted to it. It's my new favorite anime. It's so stupid and random but hilarious at the same time! Who else watches( or used to watch) the show?
  5. S

Help/Support ► Not another relationship thread!!!

Ok well there's this girl in my class that I like. A LOT! But, we're not really friends. I mean every so often I would talk to her but we never exactly had a whole conversation. I'm like 99.9999999999% sure she dosen't like me though. But I think I may be seriously in love with her. She's...
  6. S

The Proud Family

Does anyone remember the Proud Family. That was probably THE best cartoon I've ever seen. But it only comes on like once a week. And I'm at school so I can't watch it. Who else watched the show?
  7. S

question about 2 games

I heard that Uncharted and Heavenly Sword are both going to be a series. I can believe Uncharted becouse Naughty Dog's always making franchises( crash bandicoot and Jak and Daxter). But I don't know about Heavenly Sword. Can someone tell me if this is true or not?
  8. S

FFIV release date?

Does anyone know when FFIV is coming out? I checked IGN and all that says under US was Unreleased. Can someone help!!
  9. S

Crisis Core release date?

Does anyone know about a release date for CC? It's been about a month or 2 since it released overseas but I STILL haven't heard of a date. I even heard a rumor that the game's not coming to the U.S!!:cursing: Does ANYONE have any info?
  10. S

Happy birthday to me!!

Actually it was on Monday but who cares! Yay I'm 14 now!! :thumbsup:
  11. S

PS3 Internet help

Okay. I just got a PS3 on my birthday. I'm trying to connect to the internet wirelessly but it won't work. Every time I test the connection, it almost works but then it says "It can't find the name of the server" or something like that. I takes place after it finds the IP address. Can anyone...
  12. S

Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix game

The trailer of the game is finally released! IGN: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix Trailer, Videos and Movies IMO, This on looks a LOT better than the other harry potter games (especially Goblet of Fire).
  13. S

Okami!!!???? A Movie!!!!!!!!????

That's right. IGN just stated they will make an Okami movie!!! Here's the link. http://movies.ign.com/articles/755/755249p1.html I don't know about you guys but I just can't wait!!!! They better not screw up this movie
  14. S

Favorite childhood show.

Personally I LOVED Tom and Jerry. I always liked the part when Tom got hurt really badly and made that funny scream. So what's your favorite chilldhood show?
  15. S

Shrek 3

Who here wants to see Shrek 3? I think the movies are hilarious and I can't wait for the new one. Here's the trailer. http://us.video.aol.com/video.index.adp?mode=1&pmmsid=1792463
  16. S

G4 anime's

Who here used to watch the anime's on G4? And which one was your favorite. Mine was either Colorful or The RahXephon.
  17. S

Need Help!!!

What can I say to make my mom buy me FFXII. Everytime I ask, She says no :angry: . So someone please help me!!!!
  18. S

Favorite Movie

I not sure what my favorite movie is. But I really like Scary Movie 3. What's your favorite movie.
  19. S

Can't think of a title for this. lol

If you were playing the 100 acre wood world and someone saw you, what did they do? When I was playing it my dad walked by and he was like :blink: lol. He started wondering what kind of game I was playing. lol
  20. S

DS lite question

See, I really want to get a ds now so I just want to know how much a DS costs. Also is the DS Lite cheaper than a regular DS?
Back