• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Silent Avera

Fanfiction ► K.h.a: Constellations

Gat damn this website always pulling me back. EDIT: LOL, how long did I have "websight" up there? :P [NOTES]: Reading notes is optional, as always, skippy down to past the vertical period line to start the tale :3 Seen this before? Whelp maybe you have and maybe you haven’t. You see once upon...
  2. Silent Avera

TV ► The Walking Dead - Carol is Queen

I thought for sure there was a thread on this already, but there's one now. Based on the comic book series by Robert Kirkman (writer), Tony Moore (artist), and Charlie Adlard (artist), this television adaption is in my opinion one of the best of the zombie genre (and the novels are worth the...
  3. Silent Avera

Fanfiction ► Random Stories for Anyone that's Bored

Okay, this is totally a spur of the moment idea, - it's an "I'm waiting to be picked up from school, and I'm very bored" sort of thing, and I'm feeling storyish! :D I'm thinking of making this like a bunch of short one shots, kinda in memory of some poems that I did that are now sunk in the...
  4. Silent Avera

It Sucks to be a God

Note: Please don’t take this RP too seriously, I’ve always been fascinated with how a higher order works, and am just messing around with a funky story. Boom. The universe is born, as are you, a god. Sure it’s great, you have special powers, and unlimited power within your element, however...
  5. Silent Avera

Help/Support ► My Birdie T^T....

I have this parakeet, Tweets, who's been acting really wierd lately, he's been breathing hard and behaving really eccentric - I don't know if he's having like hormon problems ('cause he is a single male bird) or if it's something seious and needs a vet's attention, also, I think he can't sing...
  6. Silent Avera

Fanfiction ► Avenue Kay

As you may have guessed it, this is a cross of Avenue Q and Kingdom Hearts. This is something that is kind of like spur of the moment ever since a good friend of mine introduced me to Avenue Q, and well, I fell in love with it. Then things began spinning in my head, and this is what my pencil...
  7. Silent Avera

Fanfiction ► Poetry from the Heart

Kingdom Hearts that is ^-^ I didn't see a subforum for poetry, or know if we just post it in here as a single article (so please don't hurt me if I did anything wrong!) But I thought it would be fun to start a thread where people just sat down and started typing poems right out of thier heart...
  8. Silent Avera

Windows Media Player

My windows media player is being evil in that it decied one day to not play any videos whatsoever I can't watch anything that I've downloaded and have no clue why since it played everything before just fine So, does anyone know what's wrong?
  9. Silent Avera

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Seen this before? Maybe, but like a Nobody, I was just a shell. Body, soul, but no heart. "Time amongst the tide is slim before the water returns." Waves rose and fell along a shoreline where few have treaded. A person clothed in a silk black hooded robe stepped up to the water’s edge; his...
  10. Silent Avera

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Anime

Quick note here, if any of you see a mistake I make when I introduce an anime, such as names and what not, please let me know, I wanna keep this as accurate as possible. NOTE: If this your first time reading this fic, this fic is VERY LONG, pace yourself, and if you like, PM me for comments or...
  11. Silent Avera

Mind of a human, soul of a god

Amidts the dim light of a near deceased candle, a man dressed in a white lab coat stained with blood old and new feverishly writes,"...no god will forgive us for what we have done- it awoke- it was moving, yet its breath was cold! Cold and still it moved! (* a woman's scream, splatter...
Back