• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

How many people still play....

How many people still play KH2 even after beating it a while ago? Don't you think they should have add on discs, so we can keep playing?
  2. K

What level were you when you defeated sephiroth ?( in KH2)

I was on level 81 with the Oblivion.
  3. K

Sanctuary Remix Part II!

It's to choppy at least the second one is. The effects are just not good man. Don't feel bad though. When I first started doing techno music on Acid it sounded like crap. Just keep with it.
  4. K

Question About Jimmmines Journal

Did it by mistake, sorry.
  5. K

I did do everthing there. I think I am missing a synthesis goal. Thanks.
  6. K

I did do everthing there. I think I am missing a synthesis goal.
  7. K

Ok, I did everything in Jimminies Journal including getting all the treasures. When I finished the game (defeating Xemnas) it said 99%!!!!!! How the hell can that be? Do I have to have the gummi ship missions completed too?
  8. K

Have you completed Jimminies Journal?

I have completed it but I have to say that the poster duty was the hardest mini game hands down. It took me forever. I think the easiest one was the one where you have to kill the bees. Lol, I just used thunder a million times.
  9. K

Yeah I think the Hades Paradox Cup is the hardest part but I got the required score the first time I tried. Before that I struggled with rounds 41-50.
  10. K

Have you completed Jimminies Journal 100%. Just wondering since it is quite alot to do.
  11. K

Paradox Ceberus points help!!!

Peter Pan and Magnera should do the trick.
  12. K

King Mickey Summon

It happens. I don't think it is possible. There is only one way I think is possible and that is with the AR Max Codes.
  13. K

Lol!! The Sites Not Updated!!

^What? Yeah they could be working on a new site but I like their current site.
  14. K

Peace Homies

I thought there were too many movies in the begining. I think that is the discourging part about it.
  15. K

Paradox Cups question

Read my sig and you can find a link to a guide. It should be helpful.
  16. K

Who do you think would cuddle you more?

Wow, I don't like to be mean but after this topic you might as well kill yourself. Do you have any life at all?
  17. K

Questions on Minigames

How do you get to the Agrabah cartpet minigame? Where do you go in Halloween Town to do the SB minigame? Where do you go in TT to do the SB minigame? Ansewers are appreciated.
  18. K

The Titan Paradox Cup

Here check my sig for the guide.
  19. K

Need Help Identifying Heartless

There is a heartless called Trick Ghost. Some people say he can be found at the Colisium or Hollow Bastion. What does this heartless look like and where else can I find it?
Back