• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. H

Guess where I went to... (scenery pictures)

To Hawaii. It was beautifu,l not exactly how I imagined it. There are parts where there are too many hotels and things that are just ordinary. The thing is you can drive a small distance away from the main roads and find things like the pictures below. I took these picture. I have more...
  2. H

Dreams General

I created this because I did not see a general topic on it. Dream 1. A series of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations occurring involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep. 2. A daydream; a reverie. 3. A state of abstraction; a trance. 4. A wild fancy or hope. Dreams have...
  3. H

What Character do you think you're most like?

Now this is just for fun,In personality what character are you most like? and if you want. What character has an appearence similar to yours? It colud be clothes,hair etc.
  4. H

How many of you have....

How many of you played any of the final fantasy games. I am asking because I noticed that a lot of people don't know who some of the the final fantasy chracters in the Kingdom hearts games. Not that there is a problem with that considering that I know some people got it because of the disney part.
  5. H

How do you watch your animes?

Do you watch them on t.v. or on the computer? In english or Japanese? What source do you use if on the computer?
Back