• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. C

More News on KHII Final Mix and Re Chain of Memories

Actually people do go into the final mix section and that is were this belongs.So a sorry doesnt do it.But yes i do find that most of this information you have given us is farely accurate but not really needed.I dont know why threads like these are even bothered being made.But your accuracy...
  2. C

aussies kingdom hearts 2 comes out tommorrow

oooh goody im so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i honestly do not see the point of this threa.yay for ausssssies
  3. C

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

Re: great!!!!!!!!!! dam i cant beleive its just now coming out for you guys.you shoulda gone to australia or something and gotten it there.
  4. C

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

Re: great!!!!!!!!!! i cant beleive some of you still havent gotten kh2,ive already played it and beatin in countless times on countless modes.but goodluck once you guys do play it
  5. C

Your favorite nobody

da big hamer guys.i forget all the names.but the really big ones with the hammers.
  6. C

mild blood.

the hydra sgouldnt count at all,its just play fake blood.
  7. C

mild blood.

you right.and honestly i remember ths about 5 mins after i made this thread.thank you.and i guess that is mild.and the hydra shouldn,t count because as you said its not really blood.but it could be classified as gore maybe.but just a little bit of blood like that shouldnt make it e10 .most...
  8. C

mild blood.

you right.and honestly i remember ths about 5 mins after i made this thread.thank you.and i guess that is mild.and the hydra shouldn,t count because as you said its not really blood.but it could be classified as gore maybe.but just a little bit of blood like that shouldnt make it e10 .most...
  9. C

Guns in KHII

Sorry Final Fantasy already does that so that can have the guns.but he could get a weopon likexaldin or whatever his name was.but he had like the machine guns. [edit]i remebmer.he could use something like xigbars weopon.
  10. C

mild blood.

On the back of the kh2 case where it describes the rateing it says "Mild Blood".I dont remeber seing blood throughout the hole game so this puzzels me.Any ideas.Sorry if theres been a thread like this before
  11. C

Something still not answered in the Pride Lands.

not everyone.there are quite a few people who havent and it SHOULD be in the spoiler section but its not so were gonna have to deal with it.and it will grow back in a few eaks,that why at the end it was all green grass.it just took sometime.thats all.exactly like real grass would.
  12. C

Roxas is more pure and lighter than Sora

get it through your thick skull.everything you say is false.sora would have tried to come to a peacful aggrement with diz.and sora has NEVER killed another livving thing.who said he was a merciless killer.and if he got a chance sora would have just knocked roxas down and delcared he won not kill...
  13. C

roxas is the one by the way that tryed to decapitate diz
  14. C

Goosebumps from 13th Dilema (Possible Spoilers)

how do you get goosebumps by hearing that song.totally a noob thread.
  15. C

exactly that what i said i while ago.but if you guys really REALLY think about it you'll find out sora lighter and more pure.
  16. C

Kingdom hearts 2 poster!

i got one out of a gamepro magazine
  17. C

FFXlll in KH2?

i haven even seen any clips for 13 yet.exapt for e3 but that wasnt much
  18. C

King Mickey can not be summouned!I am ending this!

YEA IVE NEVER HEARD THAT EITHER.BUT WHATS REALLY ANNOYING IS PPL THAT END THEIR TOPIC NAME WITH"im ending this!!!"
  19. C

FFXlll in KH2?

yea he probably did but those other 2 threads should be closed now
  20. C

FFXlll in KH2?

anythings possible in this catagorie,good obxervation though.those moves might very well have been made after them
Back