• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

guitar players hurt/heal

allright same rules. hmm most of u probablly dont know them well ill right th band name next to them angus young (acdc) - 30 sinister gates (avenged sevenfold) - 30 jimmy page (led zeppelin) - 30 jimi hendrix (duh u should know this :lol:) - 30 Slash (guns n roses) - 30 joe perry (aerosmith) -...
  2. S

anyone like nirvana?

there were like 1 of the most coolist bands. wish kurt cobain didnt blow his brilliant mind up
  3. S

Which character do you hate in CoM?

Vexen and clone riku were horrible characters. but vexen is worse cuz atleast the clone riku looked cool
  4. S

Black hoods

but no org. member is mickeys size or has mickeys ears. Diz couldnt have taken the cloaks from the organization he had 2 have made them or somthin?:confused:
  5. S

Does anyone have a 9 Ultima Weapon??

i have a lvl 8 ultima card
  6. S

What was your reaction when you first got final form?

it was a good suprise since i was about 2 die and i had no magic so i swiched 2 master but it was finale and i kicked the dudes @$$.
  7. S

Drive Forms!!!

y did u make 2 topics of this and i have encountered this many times
  8. S

i just noticed..

hmmm........thats weird. nevr noticed that
  9. S

Shouldn't Kingdom Hearts 2 be Kingdom Hearts 3?

com was just made 2 hold u off till kh2 in my opinion
  10. S

Is KH1 sora fake or is KH2 sora fake?

hes older now isnt it ovious
  11. S

Keyblade... when riku got that?

maby they will explain it better in kh3
  12. S

Kingdom Hearts: Finaly Beaten (With the secret ending!)

congrats on 100th post Cloaked-Wielder and I thought the secret ending was 2 short.
  13. S

What if KH2 took place in Nintendo Worlds!?!?!?

did u notice that the nintendo people called there nintendo system a wii and there controlers ner (nintendo entertainment remote) put them together and its the nintendo wiiner. lol...............sory.
  14. S

Where were the behemoths?

too bad it was cut out though.
  15. S

I feel so empty (cries) advice please?

There r other games 2 play besides kh2 like final fantasy
  16. S

is sora like gay or somthing?

Ive been wondering because he hadnt seen kiri in a wile and once he finds her all he does is give her a handshake but when he finds riku he is like cryin his friken eyes out. it has realy been anoying me!:mad:
  17. S

Video I made

........prety good vid (25 character rule):mad:
  18. S

limited edition KH:GBA SP!

woa......that is 1 pimped out sp. i want 1....leaves computer 2 get a flight 2 japan 2 go get 1
  19. S

axel (may contain spoilers)

........it sucks that he died
Back