• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Would This be Considered a Virus?

Ok Yes, i have been having some really weird PC problems. My computer is horible as it is, it only has like 17gigs to start off with, but i consumed a good 15 gigs, so there are 2 gigs left, then suddenly today when i turned on my computer... It only has 141mb, what happened? is This a virus?
  2. R

KH2 too easy?

Its to easy for me. Actually it was all button mashing X and sometimes Triangle, and thats all there is to combat. Most bosses were cheaply easy, and the continue option made it too easy.
  3. R

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Re: Looks On Their Faces If he told us whats on the paper...wheres the fun , leaves us in suspence....thats exhillerating.
  4. R

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

Looks On Their Faces Ok We all Watched the ending right? Ya know the part when they got the Bottle with the message, probably from king mickey. Wasnt it odd how their facial expressions looked? If ya noticed: Kairi looks nervous, she looks like she doesnt want to leave sora/riku again (or not...
  5. R

things in kh that kh2 missed.

you missed passion...nOoOOOO
  6. R

Kingdom Hearts II Volume 2. The Destruction of Hollow Bastion Confirmed

Wow that is Hot... but can you give the english link please? uhh yeah im not very good at japanese-.-
  7. R

was kingdom hearts 2 a let down compaired to kingdom hearts?

Well the thing i find out about it is that it was a passive game...It was very Ok...But it was just to "happy"...i need drama Now i haveto go study for my finals Cya And Wish Me Luck :p
  8. R

was kingdom hearts 2 a let down compaired to kingdom hearts?

it was a realy good game...and im sorry to say but i just dont have enough time to read everything here All i would like to say It was a good game, but i was expecting better, and the ending kinda was not as good as first ...witch pissed me off Also whats up with all these negative kh threads...
  9. R

Sanctuary Remix Part II!

im having trouble downloading it here... ill just dl it at home...kay
  10. R

What if KH2 took place in Nintendo Worlds!?!?!?

Woah That would so totally suck cuz then S-E would have to make a contract with nintendo...and then kh wud move to nintendo...witch will totaly suck ass for me
  11. R

Peace Homies

*AheM* so much flaming (stupid 25 char crap)
  12. R

My Kh Idea

I have thought of this one for a while...give some opinions Prelude to the game: We start off right after the ending of kh2 Deep Dive. We see that a ton of keyblades lying on the desert ground. This was a battle of the keyblade war. There are many lost in this war.These keyblade warriors had...
  13. R

Music for Passion (Orchastrated version)

all i have is the song...sorrry lol...if ya want that i can give that....and please when u find the sheet please tell me lol
  14. R

Peace Homies

w/e im with kawaii too i dont feel like typing...just gl :)
  15. R

Does Anyone Like "Simple and Clean" Better then "Sanctuary"?

Well simple n clean is always playing..at the end of the fist kh that song made me cry
  16. R

Riku's arm

rofl...me2 .....*cough*...we dont wanna know lol
  17. R

how would you feel If you Were Sora?

well yeah that is true lol
  18. R

Poem at the end of the game

uh try googling through japanese google...just a suggestion cuz i know google is in chinese, canada, and french...there can be a japanese site
  19. R

how would you feel If you Were Sora?

if i was sora..i would show his love for riku rofl...you guys do notice he was mostly after riku more than kairi lol
  20. R

Time ran out... SO WHAT!?

i never understood...what the heck is the problem if i dont kill em either..
Back