• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Lets debate on the North American BBS Release date!!

^No, COM was released like a month after the Japanese release unless you mean Re:COM which took long because it wasn't even going to be coming to America in the first place. I put 100 munny on a Tuesday in April.
  2. S

Birth by Sleep at 623K by 2nd Week

It has been proven over and over again that America enjoys KH more than the Japanese do at least when you compare sales. So the numbers in Japan are a good indication that the game will do fine when it comes to the US, unless it sucks.
  3. S

BBS did better than Mario games (in BbS's opening weekend)

Yes KH did better than a remade Mario game, in a one week sale where KH was the only new game. So yeah totally pat yourselves on the back KH fans because now you only have 210 million more sales to go until you catch up to Mario. Great week indeed... heh
  4. S

Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! [TRAILER RELEASED]

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! I leave for one day and now Ven is a baby. What the hell is going on in the KINGDOM?
  5. S

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! *confused* No, cause then you'd all be OMG WHY DID THEY PUT THOSE DAMN COCONUTS ON TOP OF SLEEPING BEAUTY'S CASTLE, I WANTED TO LOOK FOR FISHES INSTEAD!!" I'm just messing with you indecisive fans, relax and enjoy your BBS coverage.
  6. S

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! You guys are never happy though, they gave you a chick with boobs and a purpose and your all still like "WELL I WANT TO SEE AQUA'S BACK TOO GRRRR"
  7. S

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! Wait wait wait, the series finally does what you guys ask of it and makes the game more serious and involved but now your all sad cause your not on a damn island looking for a cloth and fishes? Make up your minds!
  8. S

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! Point taken.
  9. S

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! So we all don't like BBS now? How did that happen?
  10. S

Re: Jump Festa 2010 Official Discussion Thread! Finally a woman in KH achieves something other than being the new Kairi. Good job Nomu, you finally accepted that women exist in other forms. Also chibi Axel in BBS is gay.
  11. S

So... Who's 'not' looking forward to BBS? [Aka. Are you wary of its hype?]

I'm not hyped about the game but I'm not ignoring it altogether either. I'll play it but I'm not expecting anything great, I'm just hoping for decent. Are you sure because they look yummy.
  12. S

New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS With Translations

Oh great now there are Zack theories. I liked it better when people only knew Zack as that black haired guy in FF7 that wasn't Cloud. You speak bullshit ;__; but these developments are still gay...
  13. S

but I like Zack, just not this Zack. This Zack is gay :cry: *twitch*
  14. S

Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS This is still fucking gay. If you truly love FFIX you would not want such a thing. Zack isn't emo, Zack is somewhat a FFVII version of Zidane or vice versa... Like with everything else in KH, they would only need to ask Disney to make a change.
  15. S

Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS I honestly believe that he thinks he is doing a great job with the cameos >_> This is still gay.
  16. S

Re: New Scan: Olympus Coliseum + FF Character in BBS This is gay. I didn't want Zackary, I wanted some other FF character to be ruined. *is mad* He didn't fit because Nomu doesn't know how to use pre-FFVII characters...even the ones he partially designed :x
  17. S

65/100 review for KH!! what?!

lol old opinion is ooollllld.
  18. S

Your favourite 'Kairi'?

I choose Kairi because I don't follow forum trends. /hypocrite
  19. S

Official KH3/Console War Thread

Alright guys, thanks to your constant retardation I'm revamping this thread in hopes that you all learn to handle yourselves better during the debate. Yes, you all can still stray off into "x console vs x console" without it having to do with KH, hence the / in the title. Just follow the below...
  20. S

Days Commercial (A bit disturbing, yet funny)

You guys are fucking stupid.
Back