• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Ppl Who Didn't Pay Attention!!!

I SAW THE THREAD ABOUT HAYNER AND TWTWN!!! didn't u pay attention at all!!!!twtwn is in the middle of light and darkness!!! and if u payed attention 2 ansems report it says when a nobody is created, it is reborn in twtwn!!!!:D got it now?good!!!
  2. K

how do u glide???

how do u get the glide ability?? iv tried everything and nothing works:mad: !!!!plz som1 help me!!!!!
  3. K

whats the BEST.....

whats the BEST thing that happened 2 u durring the GAME??? I like watching the ending, [and the secret ending
  4. K

what happens 2...

what happens to a nobody after its destroyed? the heartless dissapear cause they have and feed off of heart, but nobodys really dont have hearts, get what im saying.:D Ok i went back and played the game, for some theries, and i found some. 1.zemnas returned from the darkness after sora and all...
  5. K

how long did it take u to finish da game

how long did it take you??? 35-40 [exellent] 40-45 [pretty good] 45-50 [good] 50 and above [u noob] P.S. dont say u did it n like 20 hours, cause u r a total liar if u do!!!
  6. K

whos is the best keyblade weilder

who's the best key blade weilder? sora, riku, roxas, king mickey, zehanhort [suposevly]
  7. K

leon,cloud, or sephiroth

who do u like better, leon, cloud, or sephiroth
  8. K

what the happiest moment

i know som1 asked about the sadest moment, but what the happiest. [i like the part after the creds when kiari brings sora the note from king mickey, cause u know its the thing thats gonna kik off kh3
  9. K

wats your fav keyblade???

WHATS YOUR FAV KEYBLADE? F.Y.I. I LUV THE OATHKEEPER, AND ALSO TH GOLDEN KEYBLADE KING MICKEY HAS :p
  10. K

wats your fav drive?

WATS YOUR FAV DRIVE FORM? ?????:confused:
  11. K

whats your fav drive?

Whats your guys favorite drive form???:confused: what do u think???
Back