• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Evil rumor about Axel

in the english version Xion is pronounced as "shion". so im thinking it is possible that lea is going to be "lee". there is always changes in our versions.
  2. P

Evil rumor about Axel

they change alot of things in the english versions. axel's name might get a pronunciation change.
  3. P

Evil rumor about Axel

Did it ever occur to you guys that maybe Lea is pronounced as "Lee".
  4. P

What ruined Kingdom hearts 2 for me....

Hmm...I sort of liked KH2. But this is what I didn't like: *Sora being SINO *Organization XIII not being good villains *Not enough manliness from Sora and Riku( Sora is in Port Royal and he didn't get a sip of rum!?)
  5. P

Kingdom Hearts Re: Chains of Memories discussion

Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread. She did turn him into SINO though. We haven't exactly seen the true Sora in awhile. SINO was the main character in KH2.
  6. P

Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread. ^Sora was seduced by Namine. He ceased to be Sora and became SINO. When that happened, the good hearted smart boy from KH1 was lost. He's more machine now than boy. Twisted and retarded.
  7. P

Re: The official Re:CoM in North America thread. If you're a KH fan you got to get this. This is when Sora ceases to be Sora and becomes SINO.
  8. P

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days So Far

No. SINO is not in this game.
  9. P

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. I hope they don't get Hannah Montana to voice her.
  10. P

Re: The official Re:CoM in America thread. Aw...the story that started the downfall of KH and Sora. I might buy it. This was Sora's farewell adventure before he became SINO.
  11. P

Everything We Know About 358/2 Days So Far

This game is solidifying one of my theories: the members of Org. XIII will be back in KH3 and will probably be Sora's allies.
  12. P

I hate to say it but this series needs a reboot

The same way Prince of Persia is getting a reboot, I think KH needs a reboot. CoM and KH2 pretty much destroyed this series. My proposal in a reboot is make Sora completely different and more human like Zack. Different hair, clothes, and keyblade design. Less yaoi, better dialogue, more mature...
  13. P

Kingdom Hearts Re Chain of Memories?

I knd of want to forget this game even existed. CoM imo began the downfall of KH. What could've been an epic sequel to KH1 became 'The Adventures of the Mind Wiped Hero'. It was the Batman Forever of the series and KH2 was the Batman & Robin. Reboot is needed and this time Sora needs the Bruce...
  14. P

Square-Enix @ Microsoft RPG Premiere 2008

Square Enix is giving the 360 video games!? I mean, they are actually giving the system real actual games! Square Enix lays out 360 RPG slate - Xbox 360 News at GameSpot My god! M night Shamaylan's film must be really happening. Something has to be going on in the world for something like this...
  15. P

sora

Because he thinks she's hot and he wants to make sweet passionate love to her....also he's worried about her safety.
  16. P

WTF moments in Kingdom Hearts....2!

Finading out Organization XIII's 'master plan'. Seriously....WTF! Can anything possibly be more lame?
  17. P

Opinion on Demyx

No. the villain part comes from the fact that as villains he and the Org. are terrible. Nomura had something cool with the Org. A golden opportunity. KH could've finally had dark, scary, menacing villains that seem like something straight from the X-Files. Instead we get cry babies in black...
  18. P

Cloud and Sephiroth

They jumped inside Advent Children and Tifa was going to go join them. Their little showdown was an inside advertisement for the movie.
  19. P

Opinion on Demyx

My opinion on Demyx: A. Overrated by yaoi fangirls B. Annoying C. Pointless D. Was a terrible villain like the entire Organization E. Was terrible at being funny( yes Sora was right. He was a broken record) F. His boss fight was annoying
  20. P

Cool idea to replace drive

I hope in KH3, they replace drive with something like the FF overdrive system. Where Sora can pull off these powerful abilities after taking a certain amount of damages or by killing a certain amount of enemies. Example of a overdrive I like to see is a special duel wield overdrive that they...
Back