• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Royale

i got love in my tummy

hello :]
  2. Royale

Eminem - Recovery

It's out on the 22nd, but I know most already downloaded it. To be honest, this sht is sick. Shady's back yo :D
  3. Royale

sup

hi kids so how about them lakers?
  4. Royale

Help/Support ► Ok so i got a dance coming up and i need advice on stuff

grinding is essential mah nigga you'll be getting boners all night
  5. Royale

MTV VMA's

Russell Brand made me lol what you guys think?
  6. Royale

Help/Support ► Two girls

when I read the title I thought it was the 2 girls 1 cup, lol anyways, like everyone else said, go for the one you like
  7. Royale

Help/Support ► Problem with Counter Strike 1.6

I think it might be steam that's giving you the problem, not 1.6 oh, GET SOURCE.
  8. Royale

Aliens: Colonial Marines

I seriously cannot wait for this game. I'm a big fan of the Aliens franchise, so I'm hoping for this to be really good, more on the online multiplayer, though. :3 I just wish my PC will be able to handle it xD Aliens: Colonial Marines - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Anyone else excited? :>
  9. Royale

Help/Support ► help

Is the world coming to an end in 2 days?
  10. Royale

Help/Support ► so uh

She probably gave you her number so you could return the teacups if you didn't like them.
  11. Royale

Help/Support ► Need Help by choosing a Name

Kingdom Hearts Fansite That is all.
  12. Royale

Prison Break Season 4

Starts tonight. Anyone watching it?
  13. Royale

geegee

asl ? D:
  14. Royale

hi ppl

im back okay now imma go post byeeee
  15. Royale

Help/Support ► Kid in my school committed suicide.

Suicide is no longer a big surprise since it happens every so often. People need to learn how to deal with their problems and not take the easy way out. Just the other day, my cousin told me that this one boy at her school committed suicide because he wasn't graduating from High School. He left...
  16. Royale

ES Boss Fight Footage

Jesus Christ. It didn't even last 5 seconds, lol. xD
  17. Royale

lolol, Happy Birthday, brainy!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Neko-chan! Yes, our dear brainy_pigeon has turned 14 today.Everyone please make sure to wish her a happy birthday, or else.( Can't think of anything ''evil'' to say. xD) Anyways, I really hope you have a wonderful day today and make sure to bug your parents until you get that...
  18. Royale

Royal Form! (its never gonna happen but isnt it beuatiful?)

Ugh,I can't see it since I'm in a school computer.. =\
  19. Royale

Help/Support ► An... Odd Experience

Ever consider he might have heard his name before?
  20. Royale

have you beaten the game?

I beat it a long time ago,but Marluxia was a pain to defeat. Took me about over than 50 tries. xD
Back