• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Bumja

Adam Sessler Plays Kingdom Hearts

Adam Sessler Plays Kingdom Hearts Seriously, this is so funny. Since this has always been such a childhood-nostalgia-perfectly perfect game to me, I never noticed how this game looked through an adult's eyes until now. It kinda changes my outlook on the game, but in a good way. Try not to take...
  2. Bumja

Has anyone gotten 100% Trinity Archives?

Oh god thank you, i thought i might need the tickets but the guide said its not necessary for the reports. Do you need the for all the characters or just one?
  3. Bumja

Has anyone gotten 100% Trinity Archives?

I've only gotten to 99%. The only thing i cant seem to get is the item collection in the Game Stats section. Currently im at 97 percent, and ive unlocked all commands and chests for all characters. So has anyone done it yet?
  4. Bumja

The Official Mysterious Figure Thread

Does anybody else besides me think that MF could possibly be a future ally? The reason i believe this is because of his theme music. It doesn't give off a sinister or dark or evil tone, but more of a fun "im crazy and awesome" sort of tone. I dunno, it seems plausible that he's an ally, or...
  5. Bumja

PSP2/ NGP Possible Home to BBSV2 or Future KH Titles !Update Pics!

Re: PSP2/NGP maybe holding BBSv2? Could you imagine the entire kingdom hearts experience on 1 console!?!?!? I would die of happiness if that happened =D EDIT: Sorry, internet lag double post....
  6. Bumja

Re: PSP2/NGP maybe holding BBSv2? Could you imagine the entire kingdom hearts experience on 1 console!?!?!? I would die of happiness if that happened =D
  7. Bumja

Re: PSP2/NGP maybe holding BBSv2? thank you both of you haha. in that case, bbs1 better be on the psp2 along with bbsv2..... that is if it comes on out on the psp2......... hehe but on a side note, with all of the extra features and capacity of the psp2, couldnt they make a port for literally...
  8. Bumja

Re: PSP2/NGP maybe holding BBSv2? what are ports again? it said on ign that ports will be very easy for the psp2 (i hate that its called the ngp. its stupid.)
  9. Bumja

Re: PSP2/NGP maybe holding BBSv2? Okay, i dunno about you guys, but i WANT bbsv2 to be on the psp2!! The graphics would probably be even better than kh2, and itll give square the opportunity to test the graphical brilliance that could be on the ps3. Plus, all of the extra integrations like the...
  10. Bumja

How Vanitas is connected to who he looks like. Spoilers! Lots!

Wait, so isnt Vanitas technically a heartless? Kind of like how Ansem SoD is a heartless? Since a heartless is the darkness in peoples hearts, wouldnt this apply to Vanitas?
  11. Bumja

BBSFM Secret Ending confirms Mystery Game

So has anyone translated the japanese spoken by aqua?
  12. Bumja

In what order do you like KH?

Birth by Sleep - Volume II KH1 Birth by Sleep Dream Drop Distance KH2 Chain of Memories ReCoded 358/2 Days
  13. Bumja

BBSFM Secret Ending, pretty much confirms mystery game.

So... this game shouldnt be KH 0.5 right? That wouldn't make any sense. Isn't this game supposed to be a "fragmental tale"? Where hopefully all the plotholes and mysteries and confusion about the entire series so far can be covered up?? I don't see why yall are so pessimistic. This game is...
  14. Bumja

What is this "torment" thing now?

I've been looking around, and apparently Sora and Riku and Namine all need to be freed from their "torment"..... so what the heck does that mean? Im just so confused and brain hurt from all this recoded/kh3d/bbsfinalmix info that has been thrust upon us this past week, and tonight especially.
  15. Bumja

Destiny Islands Theme Song

Destiny Islands Guitar Cover It's alittle quite, so make sure to crank up the volume. So, i'm not exactly sure if this is considered advertising or anything, but about a week ago i saw that nobody on youtube posted a guitar cover of the destiny islands theme song. Well, I took the liberty of...
  16. Bumja

Kingdom Hearts 3D [Dream Drop Distance]

Okay, heres some discussion points. 1) Anybody want to take a gander at what the pinkish magenta colored bar in by the health? 2) How exactly did sora end up facing xemnas, when he's as old as he is in kh1 (presumably, cause of his clothes) 3) Raining Sora's? 4) Sora and Riku appear to be at...
  17. Bumja

Interactive Environment? Where did you see that in the trailer? Exclaim yourself...
  18. Bumja

So is the titel Dream Drop Distance supposed to be used as 3 separate words? Like Dream, Drop, and Distance are all different all the subjects and themes for this game? Or is it just the sentence, Dream Drop Distance? And for the record, i hate that im gonna love this game to death and force...
  19. Bumja

KH2 Scene I'm confused about...

You positive on that? Source? I feel like they wouldn't let something that major be mistranslated so foolishly.
  20. Bumja

KH2 Scene I'm confused about...

Roxas and Sora Fight Scene So this is the fight scene between sora and roxas. My question is at :50, where he says "Tell me... tell me why he picked you" Who exactly is he talking about here? Is he talking about Ventus, and how he chose Sora way back when? I'm just really confused right now
Back