• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Bumja

Adam Sessler Plays Kingdom Hearts

Adam Sessler Plays Kingdom Hearts Seriously, this is so funny. Since this has always been such a childhood-nostalgia-perfectly perfect game to me, I never noticed how this game looked through an adult's eyes until now. It kinda changes my outlook on the game, but in a good way. Try not to take...
  2. Bumja

Has anyone gotten 100% Trinity Archives?

I've only gotten to 99%. The only thing i cant seem to get is the item collection in the Game Stats section. Currently im at 97 percent, and ive unlocked all commands and chests for all characters. So has anyone done it yet?
  3. Bumja

What is this "torment" thing now?

I've been looking around, and apparently Sora and Riku and Namine all need to be freed from their "torment"..... so what the heck does that mean? Im just so confused and brain hurt from all this recoded/kh3d/bbsfinalmix info that has been thrust upon us this past week, and tonight especially.
  4. Bumja

Destiny Islands Theme Song

Destiny Islands Guitar Cover It's alittle quite, so make sure to crank up the volume. So, i'm not exactly sure if this is considered advertising or anything, but about a week ago i saw that nobody on youtube posted a guitar cover of the destiny islands theme song. Well, I took the liberty of...
  5. Bumja

KH2 Scene I'm confused about...

Roxas and Sora Fight Scene So this is the fight scene between sora and roxas. My question is at :50, where he says "Tell me... tell me why he picked you" Who exactly is he talking about here? Is he talking about Ventus, and how he chose Sora way back when? I'm just really confused right now
  6. Bumja

What do you consider to be "officially dating"?

My name is Brian, and I am a 16 year old junior in high school. I am currently dating an 18 year old feshman girl in college, and I am seeking some dating advise. By the way if you just don't wanna read all this then just answer the question given in the subject title. But it's a good read and...
  7. Bumja

Apprentice Xehanort

Do we still not know how apprentice xehanort "died", and therefore produced his heartless Ansem SoD and his nobody Xemnas? Or was this explained somewhere? Just checkin'.
  8. Bumja

Chasers

What is a chaser? Chaser at 1:20
  9. Bumja

Item Collection Completion

Can someone post a link to what all of the items are to collect in the Item Completion section of the Games Stats portion of the Trinity Archives? And of the items, do you only have to collect one item from one character to unlock that item, instead of having to unlock the same items 3 times...
  10. Bumja

What is the best way to loose body fat?

Cardio? Running? Working out? And when i say body fat, i strictly mean body fat, not body fat and gain muscle. I'm currently 16 years old, I did football for 2 years and im one of the best weightlifters in my grade, so i have a fairly good about of muscle mass. But sadly that is accompanied by...
  11. Bumja

What did you like most about BbS?

For me, it was the fact that the game basically changed everything. It affected everything about all the previous kh games, and I love that they did that.
  12. Bumja

What's the difference between yellow eyes and orange eyes?

Xehanort, Terranort, Braig (end of the game), Xigbar, and Saix all have Yellow eyes. Ansem SoD, Xemnas, and Ansem the Wise all have Orange eyes. (Look up what eye color that they have, its correct. I dont have the patience to post everyones eye color.) Im guessing theres something symbolic on...
  13. Bumja

Xehanorts Last Words

Blank Points Spoiler: "However, know this. You are just one of many roads that I might choose to take. Trust me. I made certain of that." What I'm guessing is that instead of being in terras body, he would be in someone else's. Since Riku has Ansem SoD inside of him, do you think he could be...
  14. Bumja

Was anyone else dissappointed in Blank Points?

First off, it was not what i expected at all. I expected a secret ending that was in KH 1 and 2 with superior graphics, instead of having it be just a really long cutscene. And secondly, I feel like it answered some good questions, but it didnt answer the right questions. And the fact that...
  15. Bumja

Missing D-Link for Ven?

I've played through the whole ven campaign and there was still one missing. Is there one that you get from the command board? Or am I just retarded...
  16. Bumja

I am literally stuck on the first boss.

What is wrong with me....
  17. Bumja

If you're blind, can you still "see" in your dreams?

A paradox, perhaps? I was watching Scent of a Woman and the thought just hit me. In my dreams at least, i see things all the time. So in my opinion i think blind people can see in their dreams. Now if you were born blind that's a different story, since you could never see reality to drive your...
  18. Bumja

Why is swearing considered wrong or bad?

Ok, so my sister has had this philosophy ever since she was a little girl that swear words should not be considered taboo. After all, they are only words right? Sticks and stones and all that crap. This philosophy that shes had has also made me question if they are wrongful or not. If it is...
  19. Bumja

Why Doesn't Riku Have His Own Game Yet?

Just... why ?
  20. Bumja

I got it! (Not really) Vanitas...

I finally know who he is!! Vanitas unscrambled spells out the name Stan Vai... Which means that Stan Vai HAS to be long lost cousins with the one and only Steve Vai!! Its absolutely flawless! I mean cant you see the resemblance??
Back