• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

The Unpopular Opinions Thread

I really do not like the way the series had spread its story across media. There is something to be said about making the story more episodic.
  2. G

“The Psychology of Sora” by Bio-Roxas

Is there a problem?
  3. G

“I was today years old when I learnt...” - the personal KH discoveries thread

You can actually go to the World That Never Was without having to through Second World visits.
  4. G

“The Psychology of Sora” by Bio-Roxas

I will admit that I did give Sora enough credit. He seemed like a happy-go-lucky kid in the games but now I know he is deeper than I thought. It has been hinted that Sora may be keeping in more than we realize. I just never noticed it or if I did, I often joked about it. I cannot wait to see...
  5. G

It just makes me wonder how much was planned and how much was made up?
  6. G

I remember how on a poster on Reddit made a point that we were supposed to question what the mentors say about well...everything. I think we took them all at face value and I think we just wanted to see what we wanted to seer,
  7. G

Indeed. Also, with the amount of darkness that our heroes had experienced, it must have taken a toll on their mental health.
  8. G

Did Xehanort get off too lightly?

It is just that they want to see Xehanort explode.
  9. G

Did Xehanort get off too lightly?

There are some fans who feel that Xehanort got odd to lightly despite losing the X Blade, his philosophy being dismantled and his Organization. I feel very similar to this but I also understand that this might be wrong. What do you think about this?
  10. G

KH Shower Thoughts

Someone on another forum came up with the idea Terra isn't as dumb as we like to believe. Terra is actually the most sensible of TVA the cast as he didn't really fall for many of the villain's tricks. Terra plays along with the villains in order to get some intel on them whereas Aqua and Ven...
  11. G

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I know Kairi gets the short end of the stick in the series but this is just really sad. I am not letting the Kingdom hearts series of the hook that easily but still, this is really petty.
  12. G

I liked Days but it come at the cost of a fan remake of the game though.
  13. G

Would you want Disney to buy more companies?

I do not know if that is a good thing. We do not want Disney ruling the world or buying out everything.
  14. G

Would you want Disney to buy more companies?

Not really. Disney must never be a monopoly.
  15. G

I really hope that Disney or whoever is in charge becomes more lax when it comes to the Disney worlds.
  16. G

I am not sure that KHUX needed to be connected ot the present story.
  17. G

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

Edit: I already posted this in another thread. Is it me or is Sora getting "dumber" in every installment?
  18. G

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

It also a shame that Tony Jay who voiced Judge Frollo died. Sure, Corey Burton is a good actor but it is not the same.
  19. G

Kingdom Hearts Nitpicks

I would have loved a Terranort and Lingering Will rematch.
Back