• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. G

Did Xehanort get off too lightly?

There are some fans who feel that Xehanort got odd to lightly despite losing the X Blade, his philosophy being dismantled and his Organization. I feel very similar to this but I also understand that this might be wrong. What do you think about this?
  2. G

Spoilers ► Is the story of Kingdom Hearts really that confusing?

You might have heard this many times before. Whether it is "The games story is convoluted!", "The games are confusing and bloated!" and "The story should be more simpler!". I am sure you might have heard those quotes or some variation of those quotes in your lifetime. To be fair, those memes do...
  3. G

Spoilers ► Why are the mentors in Kingdom hearts so ineffectual?

It seems as though that Eraqus, Xehanort, Ansem, Yen Sid and recently Odin seem to be somewhat ineffectual in the series. Ansem and Yen Sid were wrong about the Nobodies being emotionless beings with no hearts. Eraqus jumped the gun in zeal to destroy the darkness. Master Xehanort was right...
  4. G

Why didn't the other Organization members get their bodies back?

In DDD, we learn that some of the Organization member got their hearts as well as their bodies back. I wonder why didn't the other Organization members get their after DDD and KH2?
  5. G

Spoilers ► Do you prefer the Old Organization XIII to the new one?

I know that the old Organization XIII and the new Organization XIII aren't functionally that differently from each other but I still prefer the old Organization. I really like the old Org. XIII as they reminded me old a simpler time Kingdom Hearts wasn't so bloated and it felt so open ended. I...
  6. G

Spoilers ► What do you think of Sora being in Smash Bros.? And what does mean for future Kingdom Hearts appearances?

Now that Sora is now in Smash Bros., what do make of this event? To naysayers, do now have to eat crow as did not believe that Sora would appear in Smash? To optimists, do you think that the sky is the limit now Sora has appeared in a huge game like Smash? And what does mean for Kingdom Hearts...
  7. G

Spoilers ► So what is Kingdom Hearts definitive stance on Light and Darkness?

I always wondered about what Kingdom Hearts most definitive stance on Light and Darkness? I am always confused by this as it seems as though Kingdom Hearts tries to preach balance between "Light" and "Darkness" but all the villains in the series use the power of "Darkness". I know Kingdom Hearts...
  8. G

Spoilers ► Which version the Organization do you prefer: New Organization XIII vs Old Organization XIII?

I remember when I was growing up, I really enjoyed the mini boss squad concept of some of the shonen series I actually watched. I really how the characters bounced off each other and how they really come to together as a unit. Organization XIII was one of them althought they overstay their...
  9. G

Spoilers ► Why did people hate the idea of playing three separate stories in Birth by Sleep?

It was a long time ago when I first heard of this but there are people who felt that the game had been one complete story as oppose to playing different stories with the same levels. I really like playing as other characters if only for the novelty but why did people hate the idea of playing as...
  10. G

Kingdom Hearts and its ties to Buddhism

I had heard once that Kingdom Hearts contains a lot of Buddhist themes that are present in the story. My question is: What are those Buddhist themes? And how do they influence the story of Kingdom Hearts?
  11. G

Why do some fans hate the idea of Riku being a Keyblade master?

I know this a decade late but why do some fans hate the idea of Riku being a Keyblade master over Sora?
  12. G

Spoilers ► Where does Kingdom Hearts 1 fit in the current canon?

Considering how Namine, Roxas and Xion were created some time during or after Sora became a heartless in Hollow Bastion before being restored by Kairi , where does Kingdom Hearts 1 fit in relation to the current canon? Has the main story of Kingdom Hearts 1 changed slightly from the original or...
  13. G

Spoilers ► So how does everyone feel about Re:Mind? (Spoilers)

Now that Re:Mind has been released, how does everyone here feel about it? Did you feel it delivered on its promises? And how does it compared to other games?
  14. G

Would you play a Kingdom Hearts Monster Hunter-type game?

Exactly what it says on the title. Would you play a Kingdom Hearts where you get hunt Heartless or "recruit" party members across the Kingdom Hearts universe? I know DDD is already on 3DS and PS4 but let spitball and say that a game like Monster Hunter exists in the Kingdom Hearts series? How...
  15. G

What is a good setup for the Xion boss fight?

Does anyone have any setups that will allow me to beat Xion easily?
  16. G

Now that the Xehanort saga is over....what did you like/dislike about it?

Exactly what it says on the title, what did you like about the story of the Xehanort trilogy? What did it do well? Where did it falter?
  17. G

Best Weapons and Equipment for each character?

Can anyone tell me the ideal setup for each character in the multiplayer game?
  18. G

Could you still play online in this game?

I had heard that you could still trade and battle the Pokemon DS games due to a feature in the game that still works even after all these years. I wonder if it this still applies to this game as well.
  19. G

Help with Challenge Holo Missions?

Can anyone help me with some of the Challenge runs especially the runs where I have to jump as little as possible, finish in record time or attack as little as possible runs?
  20. G

Help/Support ► Being Thirty and feeling depressed about it?

I had been thirty for almost a four months now but I still feel like my life is over and I feel basically worthless as now my life is over. I know people keep telling that thirty is not bad and is still considered to be young, I don't think I believe it as feels like my life is over. I know...
Back