• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

Fanfiction ► The Crest Chronicles

Wow! Once again, like everyone's saying, excellent job on the detiails and description!I hope to read more! ~the pink haired mar~
  2. M

Fanfiction ► Kadaj's Final Mission: Lifestream Crisis

Alright! Love it, and I'll probably add it to my favorites. ^^ Completley understand on the exams part, I hate them....so evil. The story's climax is excellent....must...have...more...of...the...fic...
  3. M

Fanfiction ► The Snakeskin Effect: A Little Story on Sick Suicide (KH One-Shot, Suicide, AU)

Oh...woow. Very depressing peice, but in ways, very beautiful! I give it Kudos for creativity and story.
  4. M

Alright!two awesome chappies! I love the fast pace and the story's climax...must... have...more.
  5. M

*sends muse* Ha! I have SENT your inspiration! Naw, I understand the creative brain drain, I get it all the time too. ^^ So, hopefully your muse shall be with you!
  6. M

Fanfiction ► Can't Believe I'm Still Chained to this Kid

REPLY HERE! I love the story, very original with the whole KH inpiration, y'know? ^^ See, you're story shall not die!
  7. M

NOOO! This story's so awesome, I can't wait for more. But, understand the stress, so get some rest! Exams are the source of all evil I tell you, source of all evil...
  8. M

Which character do you hate in CoM?

Hey! Marluxias' awesome, he's a "graceful asassian". But, Vexen did get on my nerves, I'm sorry it was unavoidable. Oh, Larxene did too, she just got on my nerves. And at first, I thought Namine was just evil and stalked Sora. Now, I think she's pretty cool.
  9. M

The Namine Topic 2.0

Namine was supposidly a "special" nobody that could manipulate memories. She wasn't part of the Organization, she was only there for their disposal. Remember that when Kairi "lost" her heart, she then created a Nobody, as did Sora when he became a Heartless. And since she wasn't really in the...
  10. M

*Ahem* Perhaps you could just share yours too? I'm new here too, and you don't see me going around and saying that people's stories are bad. Be nicer, and just don't comment if you can't think of anything nice to post. Oh, AngelOfDestiny, please continue with your story, I'm still a bit confused...
  11. M

Sora vs Riku

Riku, hands down. Seriously, I mean he has such SEXY hair! And those eyes...Oh! And 'cause he has awesome fighting power. So what if he turned to darkness? That makes his struggle all the better to be good.
  12. M

Least Favorite Charactor in KH2

Hmm, that would be: *Stupid Yen Sid *Pete (Oh god, he was so annoying)
  13. M

KH Manga, Volume 3!

I got the 3rd one. It's pretty cute, although the manga seems to zoom by the story and makes the battles a little short. But, they are already headed for Hollow Bastion in the next one, so I'm wondering if they'll realease the Chain Of Memories saga.
  14. M

Who's hair is better?

Riku, hands down! That hair is so smexy! It's NOT grey, it's silver, why would he have grey hair at sixteen?! T-T Oh, plu Axel's and Sephiroth, and Cloud come after. Kairi's hair is nice too, it's cute on her. ^^
  15. M

Ooo! I really like it, lots of details and a nice, lengthy chapter. (not too short, not too long) So...what is our former antagonist Kadaj up to now? (He reminded me of an evil elf when he would laugh in the Japanese version!) From what you said, it looks like Kadaj back, but to help, huh...
  16. M

What Should've Been in KH2

I think I'll go with people on this: *More extended hours *Some more cutscenes (o.k, I'm a cut scene freak, alright?) *A bit more of an expansion to the worlds I just have to say that the story line was good, and really nothing should be changed. It picked up right where the story left off...
  17. M

Fanfiction ► Pyromaniac - Axel

Ohhh! An Axel story at last! I love your descriptions, they make me feel like I can really envision everything you're saying. Great DD scene too along with Riku...*sob* Keep writing, I can't wait for more!
  18. M

Another Side, Another Story *help*

Level up? Ok, I could try that, eventhough I'm on a pretty decent one.
  19. M

Memoirs Of a Geisha

Has anybody read this novel before? It's a really good book, but it's extremley long. It took me about three weeks to finish it! The storyline itself draws you in, about everything poor Chiyo ("Sayuri") was put through, and Hatsumomo's abusive behavior in the okiya is another thing that got me...
  20. M

Another Side, Another Story *help*

Reversed Birth I'm having a whole lot of trouble beating Ansem in the final battle. Whenever I go into dark mode, I'm alot faster, and yet he still manages to card break my moves and healing cards. Maybe what I'm doing is completley wrong, does anybody else have a much better strategy?
Back