• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Order Rank Challenge for Rank 1...!

Hey, forget Rank 6, I'm going straight for the top. A challenge to Chariot of Fire for the number 1 rank. My Temp: EDIT: I'm going to edit this up a bit. Name: Vabryiel Age: 37 Gender: Male Appearance: A tall figure that bares the golden Judge's Armor. Armaments: Sword of Kings: A blade...
  2. A

Danger: Wildman

Open challenge. I'll decide on the location and all that stuff, just need an opponent, or even multiple opponents.
  3. A

Official Order Rank Challenge to Heresy for Rank 6

Thread title explains it all pretty much, I extend a challenge to Heresy so that I may claim the sixth rank. Location: Same location I described in this battle between us http://forums.khinsider.com/battles/127258-mitsukai-s-secret-2.html My Temp: Same character used as well I think this was...
  4. A

Seventh Void v.s Ashes Remnant

Well here's the battle thread, templates and whatever up whenever...
  5. A

All Quiet on the Western Front

Fuck man, I'm bored with this place. Where are you Chris and Heresy? Give me an opponent, anyone who doesn't completely suck, I just want to battle someone. I'll take on a few if you want. Probably just test out Chiron, a character I'm using in the tourney thing, so check my battle if you...
  6. A

I'm going to murder your face

truth Ok being serious this time, I'd like to actually have a battle. Name: Alex Gabriel (referred to by last name) Previous Alias: Richard xxxxxx* Age: 22 Gender: Male Race: Human Appearance Attire: Appears not like the typical business suit, but more like a college student. His favorite...
  7. A

Your Favorite ► your favorite dead body to have sex with

my sister what about you guys
  8. A

heaven

oh hey, i saw your choice in this board's description, and I want to let you know that I choose heaven 'cause there arent any jews or gays there. ok bye
  9. A

Ankoku is the Shinigami

Hey look asshole, I don't have the time for your elaborate plot shit so get off my dick. no I just lied here is a plot: me:Hey look asshole, I don't have the time for your elaborate plot shit so get off my dick. me: using Ankoku as a special Shinigami character for shits you: but...
  10. A

Happiness Is A Warm Gun

...mother superior jumped the gun So, what's up everybody? Haven't been around in awhile and would like to have a battle. Open to any and all challengers. I'm not going to be very active so you'll need to be patient, and I haven't determined when or how I'll be putting up a character so I'll...
  11. A

This War Is Ours- Escape the Fate's New Album [10.21.08]

Myspace.com Blogs - THE WAR IS COMING..... 10.21.08 - Escape The Fate MySpace Blog Track listing "We Won't Back Down" "On To The Next One" "Ashley" "Something" "The Flood" "Let It Go" "You Are So Beautiful" "This War Is Ours (The Guillotine Part II)" "10 Miles Wide" "Harder Than You Know"...
  12. A

[music]Ultra Beatdown

Dragonforce's new album and oh my god it blows your penis. But yeah, the album looks pretty dynamic, Heroes of Our Time is a really good song. The insane solos and riffs and shredding is still there. Any other fans looking forward to this?
  13. A

Gildragon Sucks.

just saying
  14. A

Dissidia Suggestions

Hello reader, my intentions are simple; they aim to discover the elements the role-players of this community would like to see implemented in a role-play. I was hoping Raticus would be doing a Final Fantasy Dissidia role-play, but he hasn't the time for such a thing. I've been looking at...
  15. A

Reviving This Section.

Well, this place was never very active in the first place, but recently it began to pick up some activity. Now, with some of the active members (Miss Murder, Jack London, Purple Feather) being banned, and school approaching (for most of us, and for some of us it has already started), this place...
  16. A

Rem v.s Elegant Esthetics

This will be a cool battle. I'm using the newest/current version of Jin. Name: Jinsuki Nickname: "Jin" Title: "The Tragic Follower"; "The Master Necromancer"; "The Necrophim" Gender: Male Race: Humanesque/Necrophim Occupation: None Height: 6"2' Weight: 149 lbs. Complexion: Pale Mental Age: 89...
  17. A

Lust [One-Shot/Short Story]

Okay, I did this partly for humor and partly for fun. You'll see. Caution: This story contains explicit material that some readers may not find suitable for themselves. So if you are sensitive on the subject being discussed in the story below or are a mod looking to edit the good stuff out of...
  18. A

Another KHI member died

hey guys i am rems cousin and for some reason he told me that if he ever died to post on this website that he was dead. here is the article i will really miss him
  19. A

Guitar/Bass Players

sup. Just a thread for the guitar players out there, provide some tips, talk about any songs you're learning, etc.. So, to start off, I've been playing for about a month, I'm currently learning to play My Apocalypse by Escape the Fate, Cowboys from Hell by Pantera and Stockholm Syndrome by...
  20. A

Greed

I wanted to give a try. If it's successful, don't expect chapters too often, maybe like once every one or two weeks. Regardless, I'd appreciate comments and criticism. Greed Chapter 1 Troy began as an average kid, he was sixteen and trying to perform well in High School. Troy was only slightly...
Back