• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

Fanfiction ► Love is a Funny Thing

wow!!!!!!! I can't believe Kairi is finally going in labor. That was a really great chappy!!! I really can't wait for the next one!
  2. K

Fanfiction ► rikus love...

WoW.... it's really great but could you go a little slower. Their relationship is going a little to fast in my point of veiw.
  3. K

Fanfiction ► Yin and Yang - Secret of the Ancient Twilight (first fanfiction yay ^.^)

Teddy bear? At first it's very confusing..... Still confusing.... Clears up after a while though. It's still really good. better than i would have ever done. Keep up the good job! ^_^
  4. K

Fanfiction ► The Chronicles of Destiny Island

................................. Riku and Yuffie........ Riku cheating on Rikku........... *silence*
  5. K

Fanfiction ► Wind and Fire-Axel's Story

............ Ok, a little confusing at the beginning but still really good.
  6. K

Fanfiction ► *Sparks* [Now a fic]

OMG it's so good. Axel and ...... OMG wow. GEEZ that will be really hard to end !!!! but, I can't wait for the next chapter.
  7. K

Fanfiction ► Twilight Life- Roxas's Story

That's so great. I can't wait to know who is Olette's boyfriend. And why Sora wants the struggle club. It's really good!!!!!!! ^_^~
  8. K

Who's better at battling?

In CoM of course Riku is stronger. He is easier to control and he is faster..... His dark mode is really cool too.........
  9. K

Who's hair is better?

I can't pick... everyone's hair is cool.......
  10. K

Fanfiction ► Sora's House Party

Can't wait for the next chapter. It's so funny and good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^-^
  11. K

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts Reality~IT'S NOT JUST A GAME

Onca again it's awsome, but doesn't Riku get locked away behind the door so he doesn't come back until KH2 sceane?
  12. K

Fanfiction ► :\Flu Attack at Castle Oblivion:/

That's the fuuniest thing I ever heard!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please write some more! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
  13. K

Fanfiction ► First Fanfic. "Through Riku's Eyes"

it's good. I think that u should continue it.
  14. K

Fanfiction ► Twilight Life- Roxas's Story

It's really great! keep up the good work!
  15. K

I can't believe FF7 is on PS3

FF7 the new remix verson is on PS3 including maybe KH3. But, I know for sure that the remix verson of FF7 is on PS3. Now I have to buy a whole new system!!!!!!:mad: But I still can't wait for it!!!!! Better grafics, better sound, better everything!!!!! Now I really can't wait!!!!
  16. K

Fanfiction ► Pyromaniac - Axel

It's so GREAT!!!!!!!!! More!!!!!!!! ^_^
  17. K

Fanfiction ► Nothing Much

How to you close a thread?
  18. K

Fanfiction ► Nothing Much

Anyone....... I know it's really bad but... please..........
Back