• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

Which KH2 character would u date or go out with?

good this place is going good i still choose kairi over all of them everyone each who picked her can burn hahahahahahaha
  2. R

Sora vs Riku

i vote for riku plainly because riku is my mentor i've almost got the things to look like him and darkness rule no matter what people say
  3. R

lol i dont know how im going to answer too that but kewl i still choose kairi though
  4. R

anybody else wait why am i doing this isnt my thread srry but still anyone else
  5. R

srry i knew but i did how until a month ago
  6. R

you know what i just figured out at the end of the game namanie was kairi's nobody
  7. R

hey i sent you a pm but other then that off topic stuff back too the topic
  8. R

well me as a guy and my g/f thinks of me as riku i dont want to go out with him and dont worry you guys will soon enough
  9. R

i met her in TN but the thing that sux is that i moved for army reasons right after the first date and dont worry you'll meet her
  10. R

Yep but no one will let her play KH2 i tried but she wont take it from me
  11. R

that would suck so bad but to her i dont know she says i remind her of riku so.....
  12. R

I would go with kairi because she reminds me of my girlfriend
Back