• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. M

I'm so mad!

Well, I've started over from the beginning but I haven't made it back to where I was yet. I'm only on the second level. I still have a lot of go before I make it back to where I was.
  2. M

Picture Help

Thanks. Those help a lot. :D
  3. M

I'm so mad!

I did use a Pro Action Replay on one part. Maybe that had something to do with it. I guess I would have to start from the beginning again to see if that is what caused it. I didn't have any cheats on when it did that to me. Like I said maybe the pro action replay messed up my file.
  4. M

Picture Help

I want to find the screen shots of Sora and Kairi at the end of the game when they are seperated but I can't seem to find them. I've even looked at the gallery here. Can anyone help?
  5. M

I'm so mad!

I guess the only way I can play it is if I download it and play. If you bought they game it's ok to download it and play for a back up. I guess I have to do that.
  6. M

I'm so mad!

I guess I will just move on to KH2 then. Maybe at some later point I will play it again and hopefully it won't mess up.
  7. M

I'm so mad!

If I play that part over again will it do the same thing?
  8. M

Hundred Acre Woods

You don't get anything for completeing the book. You just lock the Hundred Acre Woods and you go on with the game.
  9. M

I'm so mad!

So, today since it was like 85 degrees outside, the whole family was bumming around the air conditioned house. I decided to play a little CoM so I could beat it and go on to KH2. So I work my way through Alantica and I finally come to the boss fight. I beat Ursela and in the process Sora levels...
  10. M

Hundred Acre Woods

Well, I finally figured out which one I was missing. Turns out that I forgot to get the one from Ariel's Grotto. Boy am I really embaressed now.
  11. M

Hundred Acre Woods

Thanks. I'll take a look tonight and find out which one I'm missing.
  12. M

Song Name

Does anyone know the name of the song that plays during the opening cutscene and the ending credits? And does anyone know where I can find the english version of it. I already have to Japanese version but would love to have the english too. Thanks. :)
  13. M

Hundred Acre Woods

The spot I was talking about is the spot where the torn page is supposed to be in the Book of Pooh.
  14. M

Hundred Acre Woods

I'm only missing at most 7 or 10 dalmations so I must have that torn page already. I just can figure out which one I am missing. EDIT: If it helps anyone the page I'm missing in on the left bottom towards the middle of the book. Hopefully that helps.
  15. M

Hundred Acre Woods

Thanks. I'll take a look at my game tonight and see which one I'm missing.
  16. M

Question again

Do I have to beat the Hades cup and Platinum Match to get the best ending?
  17. M

Hundred Acre Woods

Hmmm. I believe I got the one from Halloween Town but I'm not sure about the dalmation one. Do I go back to the dogs to get it?
  18. M

Hundred Acre Woods

Where is the last torn page for the Hundred Acre Woods found. I have all of them except for the last one. I've done the Pooh swing, Helping Pooh out of Rabbits house, Jumping with Tigger and Roo if that helps at all. I'm sure I'm missing some parts in there too.
  19. M

Question

It's not that I hated CoM it's just the I'm impatient and want to get to KH2.
  20. M

Looking for sprites.

Go to google and click on images, then search for Kingdom Hearts sprites. That's how I found that ones I have.
Back