• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Greetings

I've risen back from that dark oblivion ^_^♪ i have been a member for a long time but in due time and events i forgotten this site completely -_-' it's kinda embarrassing cause KH is one of my favourite games oh might as well start the introduction =p name: Joshua age: as young as 23 can be...
  2. D

It's been a while folks..

yo yo i'm back to join tha party..whahahah how have ya'll been doing lately? :closedeyes: and to the people i know srry i was gone so long.. :unsure:
  3. D

yesterday

i finaly turned 19 yesterday. and i had a great time with my friends. :thumbsup: and i went to the movies. so i wanted to share it with everyone. :thumbup: ciao *Demyx* AKA Joshua
  4. D

Yo.

Hiya Everybody. I'm New 2 This forum. Nice 2 Meet Yall. Here Is Something About Myself: Real Name:Joshua. Age:17. Date of Birth:24/02/1989. Hobbie's: 1.Gaming. 2.Basketball. 3.Nfl. 4.Drawing. So Thats About It. Greetings.
Back