• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Org. XIII past

well as we all know, there is manse- i mean Xemnas and his 5 lackeys. Well wouldn't that mean that they were from the same world? Thus directing those first six towards Radiant Gardens where the REAL ansem was with xeahnort? So that means we only have to worry about the last 7. Roxas came...
  2. D

not exactly sure where to put this but...

I was messing arund with my computer earlier, and looking for themes for my desktop. I wasn't entirely sure where to put this, no where else seemed quite fitting. But are there any kingdom hearts 2 themes, or even kingdom hearts 1 themes? and if so, where are they downloadable? and for XP...
  3. D

Fanfiction ► Reunited Bladers

Hello all, though most people don't read this, I am sure that there might be a few of you who do. I am sad to regret, under lack of readers and inspirational ideas, This Fanfiction will be closed for further notice. I thank those of my readers, and the friends in who I asked for support and...
  4. D

14 organization member

Does it matter right now? When the game comes out, Nomura will end up telling us all who it is and it wont be ANYONE we thought it was and then we will be like...OMG....thats not fair.... And then we will play the games and be like...wow....it ISNT Aqua or Namine, or Kairi or anyone, just a new...
  5. D

Fanfiction ► Flying Sparks

I WANT A FS LUNCH BOX TT_TT.......but...its over...*cries more* NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
  6. D

LEGASP!!!!!!....no axelness help?? AHHHHHHHHH!! *runs in circles* i dont want it to END!!!!..... soo....it was GREATNESS!!!.....bsides there being little axelness in it it was perfect!!.....good second last chapter......
  7. D

O_O.....TT_TT ITS ENDING SOON...NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU *cries for days then decides to try and make a FS fanfiction fanfiction* its been great there oathy!! <3<3<3
  8. D

yes....the tales of larxle...but im sure it would break oathys keyboard....
  9. D

NEVAR!!! *stands in front of taro to stop, getting odd looks from everyone* umm...ohh....yeah...right...NOT supposed to do that anymore...sowwy.... AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. D

^^....dang...i gotta get off...harry potter movies becon....but i shall remain an avid reader oathy!!!
  11. D

O_O.....NUUUUUU...*huggles roxas plushie* WHY MUST ROXAS TURN INTO THE UGLY VILLAIN??!?!!!! now....*waits in heated anticipatin for next chappie* two or so more weeks for me and school...=_=...grade 11....merp.... two things made this summer my best...my first anime convention...and FS...FS...
  12. D

sorry for the caps lock thing...but ive misse oathys awesome fanfic!!! i shall go redeem myself by makin giant cookies for all while the next chappie is being written....be back soon!!!!!!!
  13. D

O_O....I MISSED IT ALL!!!! IM LATE!!!! RAWr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *SMACKS HEAD AGAINST DESK* I CANT BELIEVE I MISSED ALL THE ANGST...ALL THE FLUFF....THE FIGHTING....THE FLUFF!!! AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH man....i need to get online more...sorry for missing most of it...
  14. D

YAY MY FIRST READER IN MONTHS!!! YAY!! *huggles* im glad ya liked it...now..i just need to write some more.... *goes back to meaningless life and writes more fanfiction...*
  15. D

Chapter 16 Kai watched the entire battle from afar, sighing as she did. Kairi was there. She had given up Kairi for Demyx and Axel. Kairi and Riku. She sighed, turning away a portal wrapping its dark tendrils around her slim figure. Her keyblade appeared in her hand as she left behind the...
  16. D

Chapter 15 Kai looked down onto the streets of The World That Never Was, completely thrown into despair. She wasn’t truly a Nobody was she? She still felt emotions, and whenever she looked at Axel and Demyx her heart throbbed in her chest, reminding her of that fact. Axel appeared from a...
  17. D

Chapter 14 Larxene stood in Kai’s path, weapons shimmering in the light. Electricity crackled through the air, and she was sneering maliciously at Kai. She lunged at Kai, attacking her face, rage powering her attacks. “Little wench, I told you to stay away. There is only enough room in this...
  18. D

Chapter 13 Riku walked through the halls of Disney Castle, Sora and Kairi following a couple steps behind, their hands interlaced. They were whispering gently to each other, smiling and blushing. Riku kept on rolling his eyes at them. He walked through the door into the throne room, his...
  19. D

Fanfiction ► The Journey of a Thousand Miles... <backstory for a RP character>

no new chappie?? aww....sadness....well...time to do my job...bumpity bumpity bump.....keepin this alive....
  20. D

Fanfiction ► The Journey of a Thousand Miles... <backstory for a RP character>

GOOD LUCK on your GCSE's!! i bet you'll do great........my finals are coming up soon.......rawr social i shall not fail!!........and....A GAME!! YAY!! SQUEENES!!!!!........sorry....hkind of hyper...but sooo tired...why must social be soooo boring?? oh well...please post a new...
Back