• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

The Gaara, Shikamaru, and Neji (Naruto) fanclub ^_^

Hello ^_^ and welcome to the Gaara Shikamaru and Neji fanclub ^_^. The 3 guys in the popular TV show Naruto who rock out loud ^_^
  2. R

Good KH1 and 2 pics

Anyone no where some good full-body pics of Namine are? Ive been looking but i can find ne
  3. R

Who's hair is better?

I agree with the demyx-obbsessed person above me (just kiddin...if it helps im obbsessed with him,riku,zexion,and axel) but i would say Demyx Riku Zexion and Axel have the most pwnsome hair in the whole freaking game. i mean,...come on dudes? Rikus got silver hair, Demyx has a mullet, Zexion has...
  4. R

The Namine Factor

thanks....now ill have to explain it....to my friends who have played kh for all of 30 mins :D
  5. R

The Namine Factor

seriously this isnt funny nemore....dying to learn so usefull things here! -laughs because im trying ti kearn something- -laughs again because this isnt in any way usefull right now-
  6. R

The Namine Factor

-finishes sanctuary and now hums simple and clean to self-
  7. R

The Namine Factor

comments? anyone? -waits and hums sanctuary to self-
  8. R

The Namine Factor

You all know that Roxas is Soras Nobody, which means Roxas's name is Sora witn an X right? And Zexion is the Nobody of Ienzo, which also means Zexion is Ienzo with an X. If Namine is Kairi's Nobody....doesnt that mean her name should be an anagram of Kairi with an X?:confused: Or is she REALLY...
  9. R

Sora vs Riku

RIKU!!!!!!!!!!! he rocks ur sockes!
  10. R

The Namine Topic 2.0

Namine is awsome. did she really live on destiny islands or am i just slow? I think she should go to riku and leave sora alone (hence my username) soras a oser
Back