• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. D

Kill Bill

I just really loved volumes one and two, and I wanted to see if anyone shared my opinion. And there is also even a rumor swirling around that they might make an anime prequal of sorts! Hope it's TRUE!!! :loveit:
  2. D

Kill Bill

Okay so its not an actual ANIME, but it has an ANIME scene in it, so it counts right! XD! Well anyways, I think Volume's 1 & 2 were EPIC, does anyone else share my opinion? and plus, there's even rumor swirling around that they might make an anime prequel or something! XD!
  3. D

Full Metal Panic! 4th Season????

I absolutely love the FMP series, but after watching The Second Raid, they left a lot of things open and could totally make a new season if they wanted to. Who here would like to see that cuz i sure would! :loveit:
  4. D

Favorite Anime Companies

lets face it, by now the world of anime has grown so much so, that there are like hundreds of anime studious out there, from the gorgeous animators at Madhouse, to the infamous cheepskates at Gainax lol (JK, i LOVE them) so which companies do u love to see making new anime? for me, i love...
  5. D

Eureka 7

was finally able to finish it today, and its such an awesome show, but also extremely sad, so many episodes had me on the verge of tears, anybody like this show, please share your opinions please.:thumbup:
  6. D

Favorite Genre

title speaks for itself, what is your favorite genre of anime, and list your favorite anime that goes along with that genre. for me: Drama: Mai-Hime :thumbup:
  7. D

Favorite Anime Death Scenes

*Spoilers bound to be in people's replies, if ur only half way through an anime at the moment, i suggest you leave,* we all have one, but which was your favorite and why? was it a character you hated, did it make you cry, was it just really awesome
  8. D

Top 10 Favorite Anime/Video Game Theme Songs

Just out of fun and curiosity, what are your Top 10 favorite anime related songs, they can be form an anime, a video game, visual novels, etc. etc. so tell me what songs you guys enjoy. Mine are: 1. Platinum Soul by Ami Koshimizu (Kallen's Image Song) (Code Geass) 2. Disillusion by Sachi...
  9. D

Tsukihime

Any one ever seen it? I wanted to watch it. Type-moon owns!!!
  10. D

Favorite Anime Soundtrack?

Which anime soundtrack left the biggest impact on you after watching the show? For me it was Mai-Hime, so many powerful tracks, Yuki Kajiura is a genious!:thumbup:
  11. D

Choose Your Path...

Of the three heroes in BBS (Ven, Terra, and Supposedly Aqua) which character's storyline are you most anxious or interested in playing and why. For me it's Aqua's cuz I'd like to see a KH girl have more of an interesting story rather than damsel in distress...:closedeyes:
  12. D

Help/Support ► Any Bi, gay,or Lebsians out there

Just a thread to share what your feeling, and if any of you are feeling lost or just want to talk, me (and many more people on this site I'm sure) are willing to talk. I'm openly Bi and my two best friends are as well (one guy and one girl) and I have plenty of gay and straight friends, and they...
  13. D

The Grandmother

I don't know how remotely far fetched this is, but is it possible that Aqua could actually be Kairi's grandmother (Assuming this topic hasn't come up yet). I mean they look strikingly similair except for their hair color....Just a thought, please don't flame me...:blushing:
  14. D

Sentimental Value

I think that is the reason in which I enjoy anime so much, nothing else has been able to envoke such feelings upon me, whether it be gut-busting laughter, or balling like a baby. Has there ever been an anime that you watched and after it ended you just felt touched...? For me it was Samurai...
  15. D

Show Some Aqua(?) Love

As the days go by, BBS is getting more and more interesting and exciting, especially with that new leaked trailer that's been found, But is anyone as upset as I am that with all this new info and media on Terra and Ven and etc., we still have practically NOTHING on Aqua (Even her REAL name.) Am...
  16. D

What is your idea of the perfect anime?

Personally, I am getting really tired of a lot of anime series as of late, most nowaways just lack the heart of some of the older shows that I used to love, and many end up just going down one of too paths (1. They end up being way longer than they should be...Cough...Naruto...Cough) or (2. They...
  17. D

What's Your Fave Anime OP/ED songs

Self Explanitory, and also, do you prefer Openings or Endings?
  18. D

Mai-Hime V.S. Mai-Otome

For anyone who's seen them both, which do you prefer, personally I think they are both great in different ways (despite most if my friends hating Otome...lol), but which one reached closer to your heart so to speak, and what was it that made you like (or Love) it. For me it was Hime, it holds a...
  19. D

Any Yaoi/Action Shows Out There?

the combination sounds bizarre I know, but I just recently finished Mai-Hime which had a nice combo of romance, action, drama, and yuri fanservice, but are there any shows like that but more yaoi-ish than yuri-ish, not that I have any problems with yuri, but after finishing MAI-OTOME, i'm kind...
  20. D

Some Shows...Overated just a tad...

I've just been noticing that, some shows are getting way more hype than they should....like Naruto and Bleach for instance, now i'm not saying they are bad shows in any shape or form, i am actually quite fond of them, Naruto's got some cool characters and stuff, but i've got friends who are all...
Back