• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Help/Support ► Oh boy.

Well, all you an do is talk. Just try not to seem offensive. Unless your parents believe in corporal punishment....then, you're better off not saying anything.
  2. S

The Hunters and The Heroes (join anytime.)

Hunters: a rouge group of pokemon “trainers” who’re known across the world. But they aren’t popular. Nope. They don’t go for badges; they go for their own profit or revenge. A underground cult was started in their honor, The heroes. These “heroes” are a bit different though, they started on the...
  3. S

The Hunters and the Heroes: a pokemon RP (join any time)

Hunter: A pokemon Rp Hunters: a rouge group of pokemon “trainers” who’re known across the world. But they aren’t popular. Nope. They don’t go for badges; they go for their own profit or revenge. A underground cult was started in their honor, The heroes. These “heroes” are a bit different...
  4. S

Help/Support ► emotions are for pussies

Let things be, shes obviously just another pretty face. Shes moved on and so should you. Like you said, emotions are for pussies.
  5. S

Help/Support ► Which approach seems better?

1. Be Friends 2. Try to figure out if she has a mate or not. 3. Try to see good things in her before you ask her out. Seriously, no point wasting your time asking her out and things are seriously out of order. While randomly picking someone up is great and all things usaully don't work out...
  6. S

Fanfiction ► The Raven

I also noticed something. Not much of a bad thing but, I noticed that you like the whole "highschool 10th, 11th, 12th" setting.
  7. S

Fanfiction ► The Raven

*APPLUASE* She deserves a medal for such bravery. Great story Angels. I would assume this is before teen titans? Of couse 17 doesn't make her much of a "Teen" lol.
  8. S

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

Well it was gonna be longer....but then I thought "What if I just stopped here....without answering anything"
  9. S

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

Chapter 33: Haven't done this in a while “Happy birthday Range!” Lilla nearly screamed. “Dahh!” Range yelled, his concentration, broken and his stature slouched. Regaining his posture he asked. “How did you remember my birthday, when I didn’t even think about my birthday?” “Its helps to...
  10. S

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

Sorry, for the delay! I'm working on the chapter now!
  11. S

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

^I never thought you'd want this story to end Rynxeh. Chapter 32 Regaining “Through, loneliness, sadness, through sadness, hatred, through hatred, truth. Through happiness, stupidity, through stupidity, love, through love, lies. Only one can live within, because only a liar can believe...
  12. S

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

I'm going to finish it this summer, that way I can start my new and completly original story. Maybe I'll post it, maybe not.
  13. S

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

I never told you what Retribution was. If you really can't remember anything, you should skim some of the earlier chapters.
  14. S

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts the seed of darkness

Before KH2? Then this fic is kind of werid....only Kairi went home at the end of KH.
  15. S

Fanfiction ► Kingdom Hearts the seed of darkness

I rememebr when this place was KH2.net.....I wasn't registered though. I like this fic so far. Its sounds like it will turn out great!
  16. S

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

Wow, the chapter are getting even more interesting! Now to read the rest...
  17. S

Fanfiction ► The Ultimate KHInsider Fanfiction Index

Chapter 31 of Lost Hearts is out now! Take a look. The Guardian
  18. S

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

Frakenstein....except he's not stiched together. Isn't actually fire, its just a weaker but faster version of Ultima. Funny, it insinerates everything but its not fire....
  19. S

Fanfiction ► Lost Hearts

Hey...its been a while. Enjoy the chapter! Chapter 31: The Guardian “This is for the ones I love. Problem is I don’t love.” As Retribution walked, the more his thoughts grew. Retribution began to grow even darker on the inside. He felt disconnected from everything, he felt, free. It was dead...
Back