• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Fanfiction ► Even Fairy Tale Characters Would Be Jealous

A story I have been working on. Please tell me what you think of it, and I will continue posting the rest of the story :D x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x. Chapter 1 We live in a world of secrets to be taken to our graves. A world where a person's bloodline is valued more then a person's character. We live...
  2. T

Fanfiction ► Love Kills from the Inside Out </3

I spent over a 2 weeks writing and revising this, so NO BASHING! Yes, this is a true story. These are my words and my thoughts of events that occurred one year ago. Comments and feedback would be fantastic :D x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x. I heard that winter was the season for breaking up. It...
  3. T

Auf Wiedersehen!

My sister, little chiyo, and I are leaving to go to the beach (be jealous XD)! We will be gone for 2 and a half weeks (18 days for you poor people who can't count past 17). Anyways, we'll see you cool cats later! <3 Texy and LC
  4. T

How to be Emo

This is a video I found showing you a foolproof way to become emo. Enjoy! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zUnD14ionY&search=How%20to%20be%20Emo
  5. T

global domination plan

ok, so i have this plan to take over the world, but i need some help. here's my plan: Tex's Global Domination Plan: 1. I will become a spy for the CIA 2. I will make lots of friends in other countries and steal people's shoes in the process 3. I will hold those shoes for ransom and gain...
  6. T

hey

hey everyone! just wanted to say hi. nothing big or anything. i love playing kingdom hearts (I & II), and the final fantasy games. they rock my shoes and socks off. :D
Back