• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Help/Support ► [Question] She's already got a boyfriend.... [Question]

Re: She's already got a boyfriend.... don't date your fucking best friend. I did. Shit never works out. Friendship is just fucked up when you break up.
  2. S

where are the mp3s on the main page ;_;

plz tell me i need my amine music plz plz plz
  3. S

Help/Support ► I'm very depressed right now,

Just because someone dresses in a clique doesn't make them a fake person deep down. Same with fitting in. A true person is someone who won't betray you. lol sorority. you're full of bad advice, aren't you?
  4. S

gee, that's real easy. because the reason they are fake is they can fake friendship and courtesy to trick you into thinking they are nice people.
  5. S

not really. you do understand that not everyone is rainbows and sunshine, right? People ARE evil and just use you when they see you are vulnerable.
  6. S

Well shit, I've never seen someone fuck up the name change form three times, even after people DID IT FOR YOU.
  7. S

Help/Support ► Dad wants wife to get an abortion.

isn't that kind of the point he was trying to make
  8. S

Help/Support ► Dad wants wife to get an abortion.

But if they give it up for adoption, they are simply making it someone else's problem. Not only will the child eventually question who it's parents are, but the child may end up hating his foster parents and real parents. So please tell me which makes more sense.
  9. S

Help/Support ► Okay I gots girl issues!

ahahahaha as Ant said, Rape her. ahahahah bullshit. MOST POPULAR KID IN MY SCHOOL AND I VISIT KHI GUYS
  10. S

Help/Support ► IB or no?

CAS isn't very hard. It's the summer before my sophomore year and I already have 23 action hours and I'm going to finish my creativity at Duke TiP. As for Extended Essay, I haven't done one yet. But I doubt they are hard. They are just long.
  11. S

Help/Support ► Is It Wrong.....?

you'll never get married if you don't listen to your bitches. or at least pretend to.
  12. S

Help/Support ► I'M MISSING HAIR!

It's okay man we all have insecurities. oh god shut up.
  13. S

Help/Support ► I'M MISSING HAIR!

Maybe Palmer can lend you some extra thick mammoth hair. And I've noticed that some girls have a slight bald spot on the corners of their hair.
  14. S

Help/Support ► love triangle gone terribly wrong

i don't know what the fuck you're saying
  15. S

Help/Support ► Quick question

"MY FATHER KILLED MY MOTHER WITH A HACKSAW IN FRONT OF ME." Yes, because you just HAVE to tell this to KHI.
  16. S

Help/Support ► How should I ask the girl I like to prom?

you've never been to prom. or a dance with a girl probably.
  17. S

Help/Support ► Quick question

get the fuck out and go ask for help on vampire freaks, you emo.
Back