• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

where are the mp3s on the main page ;_;

plz tell me i need my amine music plz plz plz
  2. S

ehhhhhh. freeverse

I dunno lol. I like the alliteration used later in the poem. But that's me. It's a little jumpy... so whatever. --------------------------- P-p-p-pop The pop that won’t stop A pop that never flops And stays strong Gone baby gone Death. You can hear the person shut down Taste the embalming fluid...
  3. S

hey kegluneq

4. S

HOLYFUCKURGENT: Subscriptions

Hey guys, I'm curious as to how many users use the subscription feature in threads. :) thanks!
  5. S

Dear Roxas963,

Quit reviving old threads with shitty posts.
  6. S

Drank: The Anti-Energy Drink

New York - Adventures in Press Releases: The Anti-Energy Drink - Fork in the Road - Village Voice Drank Beverage | Slow Your Roll! I want to try this shit
  7. S

omg

zePROTV4_9o am i a bad person for loving this song
  8. S

Glow in the Dark Paint

I wasn't too sure where this belonged, so... I just had the idea to paint my drumsticks for a night parade my city will be hosting sometime in the near future. I'm looking for a glow in the dark green paint that will last a long time on a charge in light. I am not too sure where to buy this...
  9. S

Chat is Screwing With Me

I click chat, and I need to log in, as usual. But when I put my password and click login, I get "Unknown Error!" Just cleared my internet options. Still the same thing. :(
  10. S

me singingin simpre and creanKINGDOM HEATS

YouTube - Me singins Simple and Clean (Rock)(KINGDOM HEATS) gxSO6cKn6yA WHEN YOU WALK AWAYHAY
  11. S

Man Brutally Beaten to Death

Three 19-year olds, Viktor Sayenko (Виктор Саенко), Alexander Hanzha (Александр Ганжа) and Igor Suprunyuck (Игорь Супрунюк), also know as the Dnepropetrovsk maniacs, killed about 21 people and recorded their murders. These murders were completely barbaric and involved blunt objects, such as...
  12. S

Help/Support ► Always Paranoid

Ever since I was little, I've always been terrified of the future and what can happen. I hate these little fears I have. And it's not things like death and old age. It's fear of stupid shit. It's fear of college, how I'll live life, my career, and things like that. I know they shouldn't really...
  13. S

Hey Steve

Nice avatar.
  14. S

Type with your Elbows.

lohgnhjasiurtrfernhjm, hju
  15. S

Ask a Stupid Question, Get a Stupid Answer

Why am I remaking every damned thread?
  16. S

You're Banned (REVISITED)

. rofflewaffles
  17. S

Last Letter Game

The rules are pretty simple. One person types a word such as "chocolate" and the next person posts a word that begins with the last letter of the last poster's word such as "extravagant" Example: person 1- chocobo person 2- oblivion person 3- nobody and so on.... I've played this game somewhere...
  18. S

Rate Avatar above you

I think it lacks compassion.
  19. S

CTRL-V Thread

do it ▼US $5.4 billion (2008 Forbes)
  20. S

teh burtal fancrub.

oh hay dis be teh brutal fancrus yay2
Back