• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. E

Help/Support ► omgod what have i done..i just did the worst thing ever...goddamnit

'Cause that's not a little creepy stalkerish? No wonder she blocked you. Sheesh!
  2. E

Help/Support ► It's not in my head.

OK, it really, really sucks that your life has been so hard, and I don't think anything that I or anyone else could say that would justify that, but coming on here and asking for help isn't the best way to get un-depressed. It's a challenge you've got to do on your own. Talking to people and...
  3. E

Help/Support ► Khinisder...help me figure out this girl. I need advice from the experienced.

From a girl’s perspective: She’s definitely going for the whole mind games angle. Probably because she’s go some giggling friends telling her that that’s what she’s supposed to do, and if you’re looking for a high maintenance girl who will drop you for another guy without a thought, then...
  4. E

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

Er, I think this story is long past dead, actually. I know Lilli was writing a chapter at one point, but Mel (Gullwing Yunie) is the only one active at KHI still. At least, as far as I know. Myself and Lilli aren't usually on. Like ever. So, I can talk to her about it, but it'll probably be 'No.'
  5. E

Fanfiction ► Hidden Truths

Hmmm, yeah. I'll close it now, and my story is fine, thanks. =P
  6. E

Ever Lasting Love! O= Anyways, for anyone who wants it, new story; Years of Erde - Shattered Hopes
  7. E

Fanfiction ► Years of Erde - Shattered Hopes

Years of Erde - Shattered Hopes _____________________________________________________________Chapter 1 - Fenrir Well, here I am. Stuck on a boat with my younger sibling, Bridgette, and a whole bunch of stuck up old guys. Actually, they were nobles from the other kingdoms, and there was only one...
  8. E

Mhm, it can always be happy that it died not a virgin.
  9. E

Lol My fan fiction is so diiirty. =P
  10. E

Fanfiction ► The Heroine And The Villainess

Nice Chapter Andi. =P You're just lucky I came on today to notice. xD Haha. I'm not usually on. Hehe. /innocent
  11. E

LoL yeah, I don't really feel like continuing anymore. Besides it's been months since there's been a update.
  12. E

Yeah, I'm never on anymore. Too busy talking to Snaily Boy. Anyways, I'm afriad I'm going to have to cancel "Hidden Truths." Why? Because I seriously have no desire to finish writing it. Besides, I already have a new story that I'm writing, and "Hidden Truths" is written horribly. I might...
  13. E

Help/Support ► Not another relationship thread!!!

Ok, in a girl's opinion, Smooth's plan to get her number and ask about assignments is pretty smart. Because if a guy did that to me I wouldn't think much about it, I would just take your reason. As long as A) It isn't stupid; Ex - "Can I have your number because I lost my planner and I can...
  14. E

Fanfiction ► Ever Lasting Love

I finally read it! =P I feel so proud of myself. LoL SoraXKairi fluff! Yayz! =D Twas cute Lilliz. You're really getting better at writing and making your chapters longer too. ;D
  15. E

Yeah well, just making sure you guys knew it wasn't actually the chapter. and it's ok Mar, it's not like you killed someone. =P
  16. E

That's not the full chapter guys -__-" Do any of you ever read my notes I write at the top of whatever? or the bottom? Because if you did, I'm glad you guys like it so far, but that's PART of the chapter, not the entire thing. I would never post a chapter that short anymore. So next time...
  17. E

Okies, I'm working on teh chappie, and most of it is going to be made up stuffz, but I'm trying to base it off what the storyline for Kingdom Hearts(as in all the games) is, so if you guys could look at it that would be really helpful, thanks. Chapter 12 ~ Namine “We’re here!” Sora yelled...
  18. E

Lol ok read and tell me what you think, and Lilli guess what! JJ's actually coming back today! He gave meh the wrong datez. =P The butthead, but anyways, should you get the rope or should I? xD
  19. E

I'll try to update the by the end of this week, but JJ's coming back on Thursday and chances are that after he comes back I'll be talking to him so much and I won't be able to. xD But I promise to try and update by the end of this month. If I don't, then you all must kidnap JJ and lock him in...
  20. E

I'll try to update soon, LoL.
Back