• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Mythological Omega

Film ► Anchorman 2

ANCHORMAN Sequel: Will Ferrell, Steve Carell and Paul Rudd to Return for ANCHORMAN 2 All I can say is it's about damn time.
  2. Mythological Omega

Music ► Silversun Pickups

Since the old thread is 2 years dead, I'm bringing a new one. And some news, for the unaware. Silversun Pickups announce new album: Neck of the Woods « Consequence of Sound http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIO43xfij3s
  3. Mythological Omega

Whitney Houston Dies at 48

Singer Whitney Houston dies at 48 - CBS News R.I.P.
  4. Mythological Omega

Visual DNA Personality Test

http://personality.visualdna.com/1/index.php Pretty interesting test.
  5. Mythological Omega

Help/Support ► Software Recs

Throwing PowerISO out there. PowerISO - Create, Burn, Mount, Edit, Compress, Encrypt, Split, Extract ISO file, ISO/BIN converter, Virtual Drive
  6. Mythological Omega

The Rapture's coming on M̶a̶y̶ ̶2̶1̶ October 21

Harold Camping Breaks Silence, Predicts October 21 Doomsday, Christian News Well shit.
  7. Mythological Omega

Help/Support ► 2 huge irrelevant dilema

1. Yes, get a haircut. If you have a beard/facial hair, shave it the night before the interview. As Sign said, a polo shirt and jeans are acceptable for an interview. Don't outright lie, but don't sell yourself short either. They might ask you, "What would you do in -situation-" or "How have you...
  8. Mythological Omega

Help/Support ► Software Recs

Winamp is an awesome media player.
  9. Mythological Omega

Help/Support ► Speech :/

Have note cards, but do NOT read them verbatim. What I mean by that is don't just stare at them and read them. Just take a deep breath before you go out there and give the speech. Also, don't apologize if you screw up a word every now and then; no one expects you to give a flawless speech and...
  10. Mythological Omega

Help/Support ► Win 7 deletion

If you're getting prompts to buy antivirus software, it would be who of you to actually by some. I recommend Avast.
  11. Mythological Omega

Help/Support ► Win 7 deletion

I agree, what? Are you getting prompts to buy antivirus software or something?
  12. Mythological Omega

Help/Support ► Pre-Interview Help

I agree with Jezza, dress shoes would be more appropriate than sneakers. Sounds like you have the outfit down, just make sure you're clean-shaven and that your hair is orderly and you should be fine.
  13. Mythological Omega

Help/Support ► Pre-Interview Help

You really can't go wrong with business casual. Collared shirt, jeans, I don't think they would care one way or the other about shoes. To give you some confidence, I got a job both at McDonald's and Burger King while wearing a fucking Iron Maiden t-shirt and some jeans. I really don't think fast...
  14. Mythological Omega

Help/Support ► HOMEWORK HELP THREAD!

Damn, seeing all the convoluted shit here makes my small problem seem all the more insignificant... o_o' I have to write a Rogerian argument for Comp. II. A Rogerian argument is an argument in which a compromise is reached that will appease both sides. Sounds simple, right? Well it is, save for...
  15. Mythological Omega

Texas College Student Arrested for Attempted Use of WMD-otherwise known as a pipe bomb

Texas Resident Arrested on Charge of Attempted Use of Weapon of Mass Destruction Texas Student Arrested in WMD Plot Someone has it out for Bush.
  16. Mythological Omega

Help/Support ► My Grandfather Has Passed Away

I'm sorry to hear that. I know what you must be feeling, my grandfather passed a few years ago. On 9/11, no less. It's a difficult realization, but he's in a better place. All the best. Community Lounge -> General Discussion -> Help and Support
  17. Mythological Omega

Diamanda Galás

Diamanda Galás (born August 29, 1955) is a Greek-American avant-garde composer, vocalist, pianist, performance artist and painter. Known for her expert piano as well as her distinctive, operatic voice, which has a three and a half octave range, Galás has been described as "capable of the most...
Back