• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Sony

https://www.ign.com/articles/last-of-us-2-ghost-of-tsushima-new-release-date Well well. TLOU2 now slated for 6/19, Ghost of Tsushima pushed back to 7/17.
  2. A

Sony

https://www.ign.com/articles/last-of-us-2-story-spoilers Evidently spoilers are starting to float around the net. Be careful and set those muted words now, I suppose.
  3. A

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

I also loved what they did with the ending. I've been going back and forth with one of my friends about the direction they are moving in with the story, and I am convinced that Aerith will survive the point where she originally died and they will kill her off in the final setpiece of the Remake...
  4. A

Sony

Next State of Play slated for Tuesday the 24th! 1pm PST/4pm EST
  5. A

Nintendo

Ughhh really wish that DQ1-3 came out in NA for the Switch and not just Japan. I guess I can continue dreaming.
  6. A

Thoughts on a Final Mix?

I'm fairly confident that the Royal Pack they released for FFXV was them testing the waters for how something like Final Mix DLC would work out. While I really enjoyed the game (cleared the story yesterday, spent all day today doing postgame content), I do find myself often comparing the...
  7. A

News ► Limited Edition of KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX is Square Enix Online Store exclusive

I was low key hoping that this would be extended to Amazon but I'm not surprised. Still not changing my preorder plans, my 20% discount, free shipping, and getting it on release day makes me feel too fuzzy inside.
  8. A

[SPOILER] KH2.8 discussion

So I was reading through TV Tropes for BBS 0.2 and I came upon something I found somewhat strange and was wondering if anyone could clear this up for me.
  9. A

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English TGS Trailer & Release Date!

I need an mp3 of that Hikari remix like yesterday. I've been listening to the trailer all day. I was passively excited for this game since it was announced, but I am honestly thrilled that the way the English dialogue is written in particular has advanced so much compared to where we started.
  10. A

Any bartenders out there?

So I've recently gotten a chance to start some bartending training at work (I work at the Three Broomsticks in Wizarding World at Universal Orlando) and I'm curious to know if there are any bartenders on the forums. What are some popular cocktails you end up making? Hog's Head is fairly limited...
  11. A

Any word on KHUX in NA?

With 2015 winding to a close, it's starting to become more and more likely that 2015 will be the first year without a KH experience in North America, unless something has been said to the contrary that points toward a release on the holidays. I noticed that most Square Enix games have dropped...
  12. A

Quick Lingering Will question

Re: Quick Lingering Will question. It might just be a coincidence, but the only physical entity in the entirety of KH2 who has been to the Keyblade Graveyard was Mickey. So in my head it kind of made sense that of all the worlds the LW could have "called to", it was that one. *shrug* Or it was...
  13. A

Enemies not respawning in Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix in KH 2.5

Leveling up is simple. I got a couple dozen levels while I was leveling Final Form. EXP Boost, have the Final Form Keyblades be the Gullwing and Oathkeeper (the EXP Boost abilities stack, and Form Boost keeps your second EXP Boost from the Gullwing longer), go into the area where you fought...
  14. A

How's everyone enjoying it?

I've done pretty much all there is to do in KH2FM, save for the gummi ships, so I'm focusing now on BBS. HOT DAMN Aqua's campaign is the struggle on critical mode. I just spent half an hour trying to get through Castle of Dreams and I'm remembering how hard getting started as her was in the...
  15. A

Anyone else playing on "Spontaneous Death" mode?

For me Critical was easy up until the last boss simply because I had played the original enough to remember the strategies for each boss, and they held true even in Critical. However, the endgame was mindnumbingly difficult. The data rematches were very unforgiving to me, and the minigames were...
  16. A

Where to next?

Luxord is literally the bane of my existence. I've creamed all of them except Xemnas and Luxord and I can't seem to beat Luxord's final game. I'm material farming now, with my Strength and Defense both in the 90s, and I'm about to make my 4th Full Bloom+/Lucky Ring. I feel like I'll take on...
  17. A

Where to next?

I did all of the Absent Silhouettes as leveling pre-Xemnas haha. I just finished Mushroom XIII and am going around completing Synth lists as a way to idly level. My Strength and Defense are in the mid 60s, is that enough to attempt the lower tier Data battles?
  18. A

Where to next?

I just made it through and called it a night, got to the Garden at level 71. I'm tempted to take on some of the data but I know better haha. Next up is synthesizing the Ultima Weapon and finishing moogle quests. I might resort to aggressively power leveling in TWTNW later, since I just now...
  19. A

Where to next?

I just beat Xemnas on Critical today (at 66, when normally in Proud I beat him as low as 37....) and now I'm curious as to what I should do next. I'm torn between attempting the Cavern of Remembrance and Lingering Sentiment (I'm probably way too underleveled). Until I can decide, I'm going...
  20. A

Frequent Friend Help

So I've been trying to get the Frequent Friend trophy as it is my last and I got the self-Streetpass thing to work once (a user named Key who I assume to be computer generated). Does that only happen once or do I just need to be more patient? My 3DS has been sleeping for the past 2-3 days with...
Back