• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

Any bartenders out there?

So I've recently gotten a chance to start some bartending training at work (I work at the Three Broomsticks in Wizarding World at Universal Orlando) and I'm curious to know if there are any bartenders on the forums. What are some popular cocktails you end up making? Hog's Head is fairly limited...
  2. A

Any word on KHUX in NA?

With 2015 winding to a close, it's starting to become more and more likely that 2015 will be the first year without a KH experience in North America, unless something has been said to the contrary that points toward a release on the holidays. I noticed that most Square Enix games have dropped...
  3. A

Where to next?

I just beat Xemnas on Critical today (at 66, when normally in Proud I beat him as low as 37....) and now I'm curious as to what I should do next. I'm torn between attempting the Cavern of Remembrance and Lingering Sentiment (I'm probably way too underleveled). Until I can decide, I'm going...
  4. A

Frequent Friend Help

So I've been trying to get the Frequent Friend trophy as it is my last and I got the self-Streetpass thing to work once (a user named Key who I assume to be computer generated). Does that only happen once or do I just need to be more patient? My 3DS has been sleeping for the past 2-3 days with...
  5. A

Help/Support ► Bit of a dating pickle

Background: I dated this guy the later half of my sophomore year in college. However, he had a summer job back home and I had an internship with Disney in the fall so we broke up in May with the condition that we would revisit how we feel about each other upon my return. He and I texted each...
  6. A

Credit

I recently got the credit bug and starting looking into my credit score since loans will most likely be a thing once I graduate college, and figured that most of us, being young adults, could benefit on a discussion of the credit game (credit here meaning credit cards, personal, auto, home...
  7. A

New Dragon Quest Trademarks (possible new localizations?)

Dragon Quest Fans, Here's A Glimmer Of Hope For Localized Games - Siliconera Luminaries of the Legendary Line and The Seeds of Salvation Any thoughts on what these might be? The article suggests Dragon Quest X or the VII 3DS remake, but to me those seemed a bit of a stretch.
  8. A

Persona: Darkness Descends

1:30 PM, April 30th, 2012 Claire found it increasingly hard to concentrate in class, despite it being Calculus 1, which was her forte. She and Ace had just closed a problematic Hot Spot the night before, and unfortunately the two of them and Professor Connors had little luck in determining what...
  9. A

Persona: Darkness Descends [SIGN UPS and OOC]

Thou art I, and I am thou. New York City, April 2012. People are plagued by negativity at random, increasingly frequent intervals. No one knows for sure why this is occurring, and media speculation likens it to the Apathy Syndrome of Japan that disappeared as quickly as it surfaced one year...
  10. A

Gauging interest for a Persona roleplay

Well, I've been thinking about this for awhile since I kind of want to get back into roleplaying, and I wanted to see if there was any interest in starting up a Persona RP. It would, ideally, take place in an urban setting a la P3. Still mulling over other ideas about it, but I wanted to see if...
  11. A

Just wondering, maybe I missed something.

Okay, so earlier today I was thinking about the relationships between the default Keyblades that each of VAT starts out with and their "evolved" forms. Terra's Ends of the Earth visually looks like the "next step" for the Earthshaker, and Aqua's Stormfall looks like the "next step" of the...
  12. A

The Real Housewives of [Insert city/state/region/neighborhood here]

Okay, I'll admit that this show(s) is my summer guilty pleasure. When I'm laying around the house with nothing better to do, it's comforting to know I can turn on my TV and see Ramona acting like a drunken lunatic.
  13. A

Desperate Housewives

Fucking good tv right there also, if you don't like bree or gaby, get out if you like susan, kill yourself
  14. A

Tokyo Game Show 2009

With TGS 09 upon us in two days, I thought it was time to fire up the rumor mill and dust off our wish lists in preparation for it. My list: PlayStation 3: White Knight Chronicles Patch Final Fantasy XIII Final Fantasy Versus XIII Final Fantasy XIV PlayStation Portable: Persona 3 Portable...
  15. A

Dragon Quest II + III Mobile

“Œ‹žƒQ[ƒ€ƒVƒ‡ƒE2009 | SQUARE ENIX 2nd from the left on the top row, and dead center bottom row look like mobile remakes, but whatever
  16. A

help me find mah dream netbook

you know, like one of those cheap, tiny laptops that are about the size of a book. i keep thinking about the HP one i see on TV. relatively cheap compared to what I've seen normal laptops go for, plus Verizon 3G interwebz. ideas?
  17. A

Help/Support ► well, it's not exactly running away, but i don't have a better phrase for it

to expand: just because my mom KNOWS i'm atheist, does NOT by any means it's okay to say so to her face, for some reason. :/ anyways: so my mom drags me to church (which oddly enough, could've been avoided if I STAYED SLEEPING ASJDHGJSDG), and since she made a remark about me being a...
  18. A

Robot Chicken Star Wars Episode I+II

funniest shit ever "a mouse is afraid of it" "rat poison?" "a booby.." "is AWESOME!" "you don't want to get caught in one..." "small claims court!" Buzzer "...what was it?"
  19. A

Final Fantasy I

(the other one hasn't been posted in for a year, so keep that in mind before "FAGZ CAN'T USE SEARCH") anyone know what levels in the Whisperwind Cove that the Blood Tiger and Undergrounder appear?
  20. A

Purge of Idiocy

Okay, i'm gonna hold an irc chat on mondays where we submit our complaints of idiocy on the forums. Once everyone's submitted something, we'll give it to their leader, Crossroads. He's gonna wanna check with his followers, and hopefully our scathing comments will reduce them to tears, and then...
Back