• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. N

Help/Support ► Earring

...no listen chav is they way you act not if you have a ****in earring, as long as you dress apropriatly and dont use slang then having an earring on the left ear is ok and right ear is gay idiot! Man... and by the way i wouldnt want to be mistaken for a chav, but just because i have an earring...
  2. N

Help/Support ► Earring

I have an earring MAKE sure you know wich ear you want it on left ear = straight and right ear = gay (in uk anyway).
  3. N

Help/Support ► My Fear of Spiders.

p*ssy wtf are you on about? "HELP IM SCARED OF SPIRDERSSSS PLEASE DONT FLAME I JUST WANT SOME ONE TO TELL ME HOW NOT OT BE AFRAIDD :scared: " NO im joking soz i just am annoyed at this behaviour... :closedeyes: man no im joking again seriously to get over the fear get a TISSUE and pick it...
  4. N

Help/Support ► My Fear of Spiders.

Touch one pick it up anc chuck it out the window don't kill it you wanker, you have no right its not his/her fault you a *****.
  5. N

HOW TO DO FLIPS AND LOOK GANGSTER! (cool, if you don't know).

http://www.freewebs.com/jkt5/tutorials.htm Here are some of my tutorials for various "tricks", you can do. I have a vid of me to show you its gangster! GANGSTER VIDEO
  6. N

keyblade??

WHy is oathkeeper crap? and how the hell did kari and riku get keyblades, i thought riku just had a sword. Completed game 9:00am this morning! lol:cool: .
  7. N

Capoeira

Any one do CAPOEIRA, BREAKDANCING, GYMNASTICS, OR MARTIAL ARTS (INCLUDING WHU SHU ALTHOUGH IT IS JUST FLIPS AND FORMS REALLY...MEH). IF YOU DO JUST SIGHN IN THIS THREAD...
  8. N

Capoeira / Breakdancing

Any listen to capoeira music, and are there any breakers,capoeiristas,gymnasts or martial artists here (didnt know where to ask this quetion).
Back