• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. P

Chronicles of blood: Werewolves VS. Vampires (re-do)

The based year is 3168.... We all know that werewolves and vampires have always hated eachother, for the most part anyway. the only thing they havent done is have a war..... well thats going to change today...... the vampires have attacked the werewolf leader, Togattashikon Urufu. They got...
  2. P

The dragon warriors

PROLOGUE " Gronto Youll never win!!" Said Dointor the Leader of the dragon warriors. Dointor ran forward and slammed his Glowing red sowrd into the ground. Suddenly the ground shook and what seemed to be a volcanic eruption came from where the sword had split the ground. A fiery red dragon...
  3. P

Anyone played, Wold arms four, cause i need some tips

Well right now im in the fire cave, place, well i guess its more of a volcano and i cant figure out what to do...anyone got some tips?
  4. P

theres this vampire book...

Ok so in like 6th grade or somethin like that I read a vampire book that was really good, but i cant remember the name of it. It starts out that the vampire hunter, well was in a... vapire party thing and killed a bunch of them, and then she goes to a school and becomes friends with the main...
  5. P

Chronicles of blood: Werewolves VS. Vampires

The based year is 3168.... We all know that werewolves and vampires have always hated eachother, for the most part anyway. the only thing they havent done is have a war..... well thats going to change today...... the vampires have attacked the werewolf leader, Togattashikon Urufu. They got...
  6. P

Whats your favorite Stphen King book?

Just put down your favorite book by stephen king. My personal favorite is the : The Eyes Of The Dragon
  7. P

Naruto: Attack on the Akatsuki

Naruto RP: The attack on the akatsuki **** PLOT**** The akatsuki have benn thriving for years. But they have never been defeated. Though a few have fallen not all have, or will fall very easy. Though the real leader of the Akatsuki has not come forward, Itacki is considered the strongest...
  8. P

Blood Chronicles: The Re-Awakening of the dragoons

Blood Chronicles: The Re-awakening Of The Dragoons Just so you know this is based off of the game: Legend Of Dragoons. The main characters, (Dart, Shana, The Albert, Kongol, Miranda, Haschel, and Meu ) are dead. Of all the things that could happen, the one that people thought would never...
  9. P

Chronicles of blood: Werewolves VS. Vampires

Credit to tavishmithos and lycian13 for help with plot and the name The based year is 3168.... We all know that werewolves and vampires have always hated eachother, for the most part anyway. the only thing they havent done is have a war..... well thats going to change today...
Back