• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rain

LARXENE!!

Yeah, she was pretty annoying but she wasn't all too hard once you had enough cards to break her sleights and her thunder spells.
  2. Rain

Best new thing in KH2

The twist they made with Atlantica was the best new thing in KH2. The musical thing was pretty fun.
  3. Rain

How many times did it take you to beat Demyx?

I was killed twice by Demyx in Proud Mode. I didn't know what I was doing then.
  4. Rain

KHRECOM anniversary

I remember running out to go get this game a year ago. I split the price with my sister though since it was $30 at Gamestop and I was low on cash at the time.
  5. Rain

Hardest Re:CoM Boss?

I'd also say the last Riku Replica fight was the hardest. Sadly, he was even more challenging than Marluxia which was kind of a let down for me.
  6. Rain

Small thing

Clans don't exist anymore. Only squads.
  7. Rain

How many hours have you got?

I have 81 Hours and 10 Minutes on my KH and 69 Hours and 1 Minute on KH2
  8. Rain

Help/Support ► Okay

Don't try too hard to get their attention.Try when its necessary.If you try too hard,you'll probably end up driving them away even further.
  9. Rain

Help/Support ► Oh boy.

Say what you have to say to your father now.If you don't you'll just regret it and then it will make you wonder,"What if what I said could have changed something ?" I don't think it would affect you as much though since you're older than me.
  10. Rain

How far are you in the game?

I just got to Castle Oblivion's 13th floor.
  11. Rain

I have beaten Vexen and I'm fighting Riku Replica again.And I am playing on Proud Mode.
  12. Rain

I'm on Level 47 in Twilight Town fighting Vexen again.
  13. Rain

So I just got a PS3

I just got my PS3 last night wewt. I have: Resistance 2 Uncharted Dynasty Warriors 6 Pain Any recommendations for what games I should or should not get?
  14. Rain

Hip Hop Artist:Drake

DRAKE -This artists name is Drake. -He is an actor turned rapper/singer. -He is currently working with artists like Lil Wayne and Cash Money Millionaires and is dropping a new album soon. -He's probably not who you think he is either. He does have a nice list of songs too.My favorites include...
  15. Rain

Help/Support ► Dragons.

Buy a pack of gum before school.Make sure its mint-like.(Winterfresh or Trident)Also brush and use mouthwash every morning and night.See if that helps.
  16. Rain

Help/Support ► HELP!

Like before since you really are 20 years old,try to get a new game.
  17. Rain

Help/Support ► HELP!

This is why you should be more careful on who to lend things to.And are you seriously 20?(I doubt it)If you are,then you should be able to get a job and a new game and handgun.
  18. Rain

Samurai Warriors:The Unification of Japan[OOC & Sign-Ups)

Samurai Warriors:The Unification of Japan Time Period: 1500 A.D Location: Okehazama Plot: The year 1500 has finally come.All of Japan is scattered about.There are different clans and ruling families,there are many cities under control by one clan.The Oda Clan.Led by none ofther than the...
  19. Rain

Handhelds vs. Flip Phones

Which do you have?Which would prefer?Would you prefer a handheld like a Sidekick or a Flip Phone like a Boost Mobile i450?
  20. Rain

Velvet Revolver

I have only recently started to listen to these guys but they are pretty good. Does anyone else listen to them?
Back