• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. R

KH3 Begining...

Well, I don't know if there's another forum like this but what if the begining of KH3 you played as Sora but when ever he goes to sleep he has dreams about past Keyblade Wielders? And you could play as another wielder and fight heartless or something like that... Maybe it would give us hints...
  2. R

What was your reaction when you first got final form?

Me: Okay let's try this again... *grabs ps2* If I get anti-form ONE MORE TIME I'll scream!*puts ps2 down* OKAY! PS2 DO YO MAGIC!! tv: HAHAHA! YOU GOT ANIT-FORM AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Me: wtf?!?!?! Sister: Let me try! Me: *tosses controller* It won't work. Sister: WHOA! ANTI-FORM'S...
  3. R

Is this a good idea?

that would be awesome! ^_^ I could play Roxas the whole time... *sigh*
  4. R

i've got a question...

It was either Jimney or Kairi because he didnt even know who Roxas was at that point so yeah...
  5. R

any kh2 character u wanted

I'd like to be an org. member's cloak or Kairi's pink dress.
  6. R

I'm just noticing things here and there and...

T_T thanks guys! Actually I just got my internet back and god now i feel really stupid... but um yeah im sure im a girl unless everyone's been lying to me and im 14 im sure of it unless people sent me Happy 14th b-day just for the heck of it. God... sorry im such a n00b. *considers getting a...
  7. R

Question...

don't have any questions but where did seasalt ice cream come from? I've never heard of it. o well... it'll just be a mystery... but im serious why not rocky road or that new blizzard from DQ? I mean seasalt? It sounds gross seeing that I went to the ocean a couple days ago and got enough salt...
  8. R

Probably a dumb question...but how do you get final form?

No cuz I'm not dumb and that happened to me. Once you beat Xigbar just g to random places and use any of ur forms.
  9. R

Drive Forms!!!

Re: Drive Form?!! Actually, you don't ever wanna see that dude... he gets on my nerves b/c 1.) u dont get any of the exp. 2.) all u do and scrath stuff and 3.) all that running makes me dizzy especially when u play in the dark.
  10. R

I'm just noticing things here and there and...

I was playing around on KH2 (the awesomeest game to ever meet the face off the earth!!!) and tryin to figure out what the Organization Members were (I know now but...) but anyway... I was playing around taking notes (yes I took notes) and I had wrote Sora and Roxas and Axel and Riku's name all...
  11. R

Official "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread!

I got mine March 28 at exactly 10:08 in the morning and nearly cried... But now my ps2 is at my cuzin's house and i'll NEVER see it again. T_T BUt luckly I finished before the ps2 got away from me... THEY DID IT ON PURPOSE *shakes fist* ... i miss it... Did you guys know that Kingdom Hearts is...
Back