• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. T

Modest Mouse

Such an amazing band, especially their first 3 albums For those who don't know Discography: This is a Long Drive for Someone with Nothing to Think About (1996) The Lonesome, Crowded West (1997) The Moon & Antarctica (2000) Good News for People Who Love Bad News (2004) We Were Dead Before...
  2. T

Lit ► A Clockwork Orange

Welcome fellow droogs, this thread is for all who have viddied this horrorshow book, so come & slooshy what others have to say.
  3. T

Coheed & Cambria

Just general discussion for those who know their amazingness :] On another note, is anyone else going to Neverender? For those of you who don't know what that is, Coheed is playing in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles & London for 4 nights each, and each night they are playing a different album...
  4. T

Favorite Bands/Artists

Yeah, I know it's probably been done a million times, but since there isn't one currently :] Oh, and put more then 1 band, put your top whatever number bands/artists then some others you like Also, try to put a lot of bands/artists you like, my main reason for doing this is to get people who...
  5. T

LK club for hating foxyness

I hate foxyness xD Members Twilight Abyss LoneKyuubi Himself =D
  6. T

I found a great place to read anime online :D

EDIT: Sorry, I meant manga not anime =D Just trying to help Manga Volume - Read free manga online! They have a whole bunch of manga series there, and all are farther than North America(except for the ones that ended in America) because of translations, if you go to the directory they have all...
  7. T

The Awesome Series-The funniest game spoofs ever!!!

I just found theses randomly on Youtube. YouTube - Awesome the Hedgehog (Egoraptor) YouTube - Metal Gear Awesome by ~Egoraptor YouTube - Super Awesome Brothers YouTube - Awesome Kong YouTube - Awesome Crossing YouTube - Prince of Awesome YouTube - Awesom MAY CRY YouTube - Legend of Awesome...
  8. T

Mario gets butt raped!

YouTube - Mario gets butt raped LOLZ:laugh:
  9. T

Fav Robot Chicken Clip

Post your favorute robot chicken clip along with a video of it Personally, I don't have a favorite,soo... From now on I'm going to put the clips you post here, so it's kind of like an archive of Robot Chicken Clips I'll also put who's favorie they were Kiba- YouTube - Mario in Robot Chicken...
  10. T

Funniest Naruto Videos ever!!!

Naruto Flash Movies - Funny Videos all of the videos are good but the best ones are the ultimate naruto fan flashes and the true naruto style ones(Those are the best) F.Y.I.- there is a NFF5, but its not on the site, check newgrounds
  11. T

DDR or Guitar Hero?

THIS IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE BOTH DDR AND GUITAR HERO!!!!!! I dont want people who only like DDR or guitar hero coming in and saying "This is way better!" when they most likely havent even tried the other Which do you like better? Personally, I love both, but I like DDR much better, it's...
  12. T

The Red Hot Chili Peppers Fan Club

Okay, just post that you want to be in and I'll add you. Members ME! Frozen Fate Neo
  13. T

memories of exhanort

i know im probably wrong but i think i know wat it means in the kh2 secret video when it says memories of exhanort, in the end of roxas's part, when u draw the picture on the table in the library, it's 3 symbols, the heartless symbol, the nobody symbol and a different symbol (i didn't get to see...
  14. T

i didnt know where to post this but can someone tell me where to find naruto or zim avatars? :confused: :confused:
  15. T

help me

help me, i dont know how to do anything here, i dont know how to get custom avatars or put up sprites or anything, can some1 help me?
Back