• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. A

THEORY ABOUT A FEW THINGS

Arigatou ^^ I pretty much got that from watching the video (Not the one linked though, cuz that was only the battle) I found on youtube containing the cutscene subbed ^^
  2. A

what did Roxas mean????

1. He was talking about DiZ and why DiZ chose sora to become whole and not Roxas. 2. From the reaction Terra got in the cutscene in kh2:fm, it's obvious that: When he realized it wasn't the one he chose who was standing in front of him, he suspected it might be Xehanort in another form and...
  3. A

Wait what? O_o A_A
  4. A

I'm sorry if I'm a little "Behind" here but... When do you fight Terra in "the gathering place"? O_O I haven't been online here for a couple of months, so I probably missed some things.. (A whole lot by the looks of it)
  5. A

Have any of you beaten KH2 without the strategy guide?

It's not like you don't know what to do xP The game is almost pointing directions for you. I bought it when it came out here in sweden, then I went home to my cousin, who also bought his own copy and we played through it the whole weekend.. It took me 27 hours, with that like 4-5 hours sleep...
  6. A

Sora's Dream

It's in the walkthrough and other places. :D Come to think of it, Sora got th Keyblade right after Riku dissappeared into Darkness, but that doesn't exclude the possibility of the keyblade choosing Sora as a candidate for the Keyblade. XD
  7. A

ITT we discuss stealing other people's stuff.

<3 For example (as kinda pointed out in the top): ITT! Now, I believe it was RTP who came up with it... But I'm not sure... ANyway... LAY OFF THE STEALING <3 (including me <3) Original is funny. (as kinda quoted from nonsense 'beginner guide' or whatever...) Have a nice next week <3...
  8. A

Zexion's Weapon Discussion

His element is Shadows... How does that allow him to use other people's weapons? And if his element "allows" him to use other weapons, why shouldn't his element "allow" him to transform his weapon into something else, say other people's weapons? o.O
  9. A

Fanfiction ► Reunited Bladers

Hey... DS... I don't remember you telling me you had a Fanfic?! >< It's good by the way X3 ME LIKE BIG TIME!!!
  10. A

Marluxia's Nobody?

I'm soo looking forward to play Axel more than one time for once XD Anyway, The Marluxia battle will hopefully be fun as well... (As long as they ditch that card system... I won't make it if they keep it! I just won't!! ><)
  11. A

Play as Riku?

Soo, freaking, excited!! And yeah, if they don't add more action as Riku I'm gonna flip... But is the card system still gonna be in it? >< And not to talk about Zexion, Lexaeus and the other Org members! They gotta have voices right? X3 X3
  12. A

have you beaten the game?

I've beaten it... Both the normal story-mode and reverse/rebirth. Normal story mode took about 22 hours, and reverse/rebirth took 8. But I agree to Royale; Marluxia was a pain.. >< XD
  13. A

Fanfiction ► Memories of Sora

Holy--.... This is good, Ansem... REALLY good... X3!!!!
  14. A

The "I got Kingdom Hearts 2" Thread - Euro Launch!

I think I'm the one that finished it the fastest here... o.O I finished it the sunday after I got it (Friday), and I played for like 27 hours.. =P
  15. A

Official Australian and European KH2 discussion

I completely understand how you feel. I can't get it past when he starts using those Dark balls >< Anyway, I completed it with only 27 hours gameplay on Proud Mode, since my friends at Game told me it would be easy o.O XD
  16. A

Yea, it was kinda short.. =P I heard it was going to be 3 times bigger than KH1, but I guess they didn't mean the extras then =/ I'm at Sephiroth now.. He's hella hard >< =P Finished Atlantica today, also got all the remaining chests in Beast's castle =P Anyway... I sure hope kh2 final mix...
  17. A

When did you finish it? Cuz I've finished it too X3.. Sunday XD ...Played it for about 27 hours (3 hours sleeping( 2 nights), 2 hours cooking and eating =P).. About 1 hour went away cuz I paused. XD I know, I'm a showoff ^^
  18. A

Ansem Retort

So this it where the topic is? Shouldn't it be on Nonsense or something? XD Anyway, Ansem Retort kicks ass XD Larxene is great! I love when she's battling the director and sees moogles X3 I laughed endlessly on that one. Btw, Did you know there's secret Ansem Retort episodes in "Close...
  19. A

Stop spoiling! XD I get it tomorrow, right after school! Got it all planned you see! 1. I go to school, sleeping my way through it so that it goes quick! 2. After school, I bike like hell back home (I'll so it in 5 minutes while it usually takes 10) XD 3. I drop of my school bag, and grabs my...
  20. A

I went to the store today, and the copies of KH2 had jsut arrived X3 It's so shiny!! XDXD Anyway, My cousin pre-ordered it (Late..) and got a post-it on the game with his name on it. XD I wanted one too, so I asked them if they could put it on the one I pre-ordered (Way before my cousin...
Back