• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Search results

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. K

hm...

Please understand, This isn't just goodbye... This is I can't stand you. This is where the road crashed into the ocean. It rises all around me. And now we're barely breathing. A thousand faces we'll choose to ignore. I listen to you cry... A cry for less attention. But both my hands are tied...
  2. K

hm...

Please understand, This isn't just goodbye... This is I can't stand you. This is where the road crashed into the ocean. It rises all around me. And now we're barely breathing. A thousand faces we'll choose to ignore. I listen to you cry... A cry for less attention. But both my hands are tied...
  3. K

When A Boy Makes A Girl Jealous

A boy liked a girl but wanted to make her jealous... Then one day things went terribly wrong. The next few weeks were like a very sad song. He made her jealous on purpose he tried. When the girl asked, "Do you love her?" on purpose he lied. He played with jealousy...
  4. K

Check This Out!!! (plzz)

5. K

rate the person above you

rate them on how they act.......
  6. K

Post Your Costume "IF" you want to

thats my costume what's everyone else's? (and that is me)
  7. K

Look At These Pics

AHHH HARRY WENT GOTH THAT ONE'S COOL
  8. K

Halloween Dance

:) I know this sounds dumb but i think it's cool so, ask someone before October 12 (which is the day of the dance) Also, you can only bring one person and u need tickets each one costs $1.00 (not for real though) , and one last thing if u need tickets post here or pm me :)
  9. K

Color Game : Round One

Say the color NOT the word RED GREEN YELLOW PURPLE BLUE BLACK DARK ORCHIRD Then, after you get them right say "COLOR"
  10. K

Awesome Video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YABTdw99X1I http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L23W_zmU2Ps LOOK WHO IT IS!!!!! Criss Angel Of Course
  11. K

Black Hearted Souls

If you wanna be a Black Hearted Soul pm me and become one Am I alive or Dead Am I real or not Why am I over my head Is the blood hot or cold Some people ask me "Why are you emo?" "Why are you punk?" Keep your SOUL or LOSE it......
  12. K

My Awsome Dad

yup thats my dad :loveit:
  13. K

Kagome & Inuyasha Fans Do not See this

OMG I CANNOT BELIEVE I FOUND THIS PICTURE!!!!!! (being sarcastic)
  14. K

Choices People

Who do you think is better 1. Billie Joe Armstrong (Greenday) 2. Ian Watkins (Lostprophets) 3. Jade (AFI) 4. Avril Lavigne And last but not least 5. Criss Angel (MIND FREAK)
  15. K

LoStPrOpHeTs

Ima sing you all a song......well part of a song it's called LAST TRAIN HOME by: LostProphets *singing* TO EVERY BROKEN HEART IN HERE LOVE WAS ONCE A PART BUT NOW IT'S DISSAPEARED SHE TOLD ME THAT IT'S ALL PART OF THE CHOICES THAT YOU MAKE EVEN WHEN YOU THINK YOUR RIGHT YOU HAVE TO GIVE...
  16. K

Who is REALLY hot NAMINE OR KAIRI

who would you choose NAMINE OR KAIRI i would choose kairi i know i'm a girl but i think kairi is bettter :D :o
Back